Nipple stimulation device

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Johnny1975, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

Is there any device that you can wear which automatically simulates the sensation of having your nipples licked?

I'm not talking about clamps or suction or anything like that. I'm talking about something that moves and plays with your nipples, and you can set it to whatever speed you want.

Is there anything like this?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I know of "The Breast Stimulator" by Nasstoys. They are silicon circles that have little rubber fingers and a vibrator inside. You have to use eyelash glue or some sort of skin safe glue to keep them on. Allegedly they vibrate on the nipples and the little rubber fingers within tickle or something.

They get mixed reviews on suppliers websites. They also aren't that expensive so I suppose you could try then out and not feel bad about wanting to throw them away if you don't like them.

3. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

I just checked it out. It hasn't had good reviews. It appears to just be a bit of rubber that you stick on and it falls off a lot. It looks to me like something that just has little things inside that cause a bit of friction when you move.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of something that you wear and you switch it on and it has a little thing that simulates licking your nipples, and you can control the speed.

#3 Johnny1975, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013