nipple piercings

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bsxy420, Oct 19, 2008.

1. bsxy420

bsxy420 Gold Member

alright all i got my nipples pierced yesterday!! it freaking hurt but will be worth it when they are healed. i love them already. they are awesome. i uploaded a pic in the gallery. hard to tell they are pierced if you didnt know to look for it! just thought i would give yall and update! i am still alive and kicking. just having alot of fun doing it.
  2. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I will have to go look, and I bet it hurt. I use to have my lips pierced and not the ones on my face, tell my daughter when she was younger had her toe caught in it and well OUCH it got pulled out. The thought of having my nibble pierced OUCH.. Although I have tattooed my vagina, and that didnt hurt.

3. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

WOW! Let me know how that goes.......I am interested! I miss you very much! Let me go check out that nipple! :brow
  4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

:woohoo

[banana]NIPPLE PICS being served
    in the Gallery!![/banana]

Rose :brow
  5. bsxy420

bsxy420 Gold Member

ill take a better pic and post it up for yall. i did hit the one just a little bit ago. and omg! they really havent bothered me all day. i just keep spraying them with the stuff the guy that done them said 2!
  6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

From my knowledge (through a naval piercing at the age of 50) the first day is a breeze.... after that?
    [​IMG]
  7. bsxy420

bsxy420 Gold Member

well this is the first day after i got them done. so we will see....whew. i made it! there is a new pic in the gallery for yall!
  8. HillyMiku

HillyMiku New Member

One of my sisters had that done- she said it hurt like a b*tch but made sex a lot more interesting!

I'm new to the piercing thing- I had my nose pierced for a while but one of my patients said it looked weird (ie-unprofessional) so I took it out.

Do you have bars through the nipples or rings? Is it visible through the clothes? I'm only curious because that's how my mom saw my sister's nipple piercings. We were at the store while she was trying on clothes and our mom made a comment about something being stuck in the shirt. My sister proudly exclaimed "no no, it's my nipple piercings!" and I thought our mom was going to pass out. ;)
  9. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I love nipple piercings.......... will have to go and check yours out... I'd love to get mine done, but my hubby has his done and we don't want to get caught IYKWIM
  10. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I would love to get my nips pierced.
  11. bsxy420

bsxy420 Gold Member

i have the rings. looks like door knockers. lmao. as for the getting stuck., if u both have barbels shouldnt be a problem. im kinda worried about him getting his tongue ring looped in it!
  12. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

Now THAT is a painful image,,,,LOL! :)
  13. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

Ouch! Speaking of tongue rings, why don't you start a thread about how that feels on you? Pretty please!?
  14. bsxy420

bsxy420 Gold Member

as of right now they are a little sore...aunt flo came in town. im fucked...lol....no boobie play {the piercer said 3 months) and no sex! gah!!!
  15. vickisam

vickisam New Member

I am too much a fainter to get my nipples pierced. I do wear non piercing nipple jewelry (See the link in my signature.)

But I got my pussy pierced as an anniversary gift to my husband (ok I really wanted to do it for me!) Came home that day, he was playing with the kids, told him get in the bedroom right now (I was commando at that point) and showed him. He nearly shit as we never talked about it. He wanted to lick it right there but it did hurt a little. By day 2, doing the cleaning as told to me by the piercer, all was good!

I LOVE IT and have never taken it out only to change rings. but I will not get my nipples pierced. too scared.

Oh, and I do have a tramp stamp. Go figure! ;)

V
  16. bsxy420

bsxy420 Gold Member

lol
    alot of people have a tramp stamp...my back is now where good lookin enough to be seen. so no tramp stamp here. getting them pierced hurt. but now that they are healing i dont even notice them tilll they get brushed upon...and weeeeeee. i was told after gettin your clit pierced that u werent suppose to have sex for 6 weeks.....i dont know if i could hold out that long!
  17. HillyMiku

HillyMiku New Member

I have a tramp stamp that no one ever sees- lest I become "unprofessional"
  18. joker79507

joker79507 New Member

I love piercings in general. My girl has her vertical hood and I have a frenum. Hers seems mostly cosmetic and I was a bit intimidated at first cause I didnt wanna hurt her and mine is fully functional. She loves it and wishes I could get more but then it would make my penis look like a piece of metal.

Funny story about my piercing though, your supposed to wait three months to use it but I could last one week, i had to try it. That was the best and worst feeling every, she loved it and it hurt me but I didnt wanna stop lol, finally I could take it and i was sore for the next week, till we did it again. Now its fine, i can go all night and maybe get a litle sore but not bad at all. I would recommend it to anyone, dont be scared of the pain, it only hurts for a sec.
  19. sacul3826

sacul3826 New Member

I would soooo love my nipples pierced!!
  20. anthony186

anthony186 New Member

i love piercings too my ex had like 4 piercings