[Ask a Girl] Nipple Piercing

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by johnmpilot1933, Sep 21, 2010.

1. johnmpilot1933

johnmpilot1933 New Member

Hey ladies,

Other than my introduction, this is my first post here, so go easy on me!

My wife wants to get one (or both I guess?) of her nipples pierced. She heard that it makes them more sensitive (in a good way) and she also likes the idea of having a "dirty little secret", as she put it.

So my questions to those of you that have experience with them are these:

1) Do they enhance sexual feeling from the nipples?
    2) Would you recommend doing it?
    3) What type of jewelry would you recommend?
    4) Anything else she should know?

Thanks in advance! I'm excited to start posting here more often!

2. JimmyBeans

JimmyBeans New Member

I've never had a nipple piercing, so I can't answer any of your questions.

However I Can provide completely unrelated and mostly unhelpful opinions!

nipple piercings look icky on boys and girls, why not suggest a belly button or something? then it's kind of cute. or heck, why not a toe ring, most people won't know she has one....

Has she had a perv on anyone else with one?

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've had mine done for a few years now so I guess I can answer your questions. I have both done, just so we're clear.

Honestly, no they don't enhance the feeling of the nipples, it just adds something to play with. Because of the piercings, they stay hard on an almost constant basis.

I only recommend getting them done if she has a very high pain tolerance. Getting them pierced (and mind you I've had literally everything on my body pierced) sucks. She should only do it for herself, not because it looks cool, or it's the "in" thing to do.

For the first year, you need to keep the original piercing jewelry in. Which is one of two things, it's a stainless steel loop with a ball or it's just a bar with two balls on the end. If you change it to anything else before the piercing is properly healed then you run the risk of it getting infected, tearing or closing up. Stick with something that's plain. Like one of the two mentioned above especially if it's only for the bedroom. The cute ones that have hearts and stars or little chains from them catch very easily on your bra or t-shirt and let me tell you something, there is no worse a pain then nearly ripping a 14 gauge bar from an already sensitive nipple.

Don't expect to be able to play with them right away, they are sore and painful for quite a while. They can and will ooze for the first few weeks. You need to clean them on a CONSTANT bases with a salt water based cleanser. Netted loofa's are your worst enemy. Still to this very day I don't know how many times I've gotten a bar stuck on the loofa as I'm washing myself lol.
    If you plan to bite and pull on them, prepare for minor tearing, it's going to happen. Always wash them off after you've been sucking on them, you can set up some icky shit because of the bacteria in your mouth.

***Important***

If you don't get the piercings done by a very experienced artist you run the risk of losing all feeling in your nipples, period.

^^^^^^^^^
    Read that, re-read it and read it again. Burn that into your mind.

Also, if you're young and have not had kids yet, if it's not done properly you can also fuck it up and run the risk of not being able to properly breast feed your child.

I love body modifications. I do piercings for fun, they are an amazing thing to have and get done to yourself. I think anyone who ever wants to do it should. Just do your research and please please please understand all the risks involved with a piercings. It's not as simple as just going in, paying your money, getting needles stuck in and walking out.

Do research on your studios, the things they use, the artist themselves. If they don't have a certificate showing that they are certified to do what they are doing, DO NOT USE THEM. If they don't open the needles in front of you, run away. If they aren't wearing gloves, if they don't use iodine on you, if they don't use a fresh pen, sterile packaged jewelry, pre-packaged or sterilized clamps, get your money back and walk out. Look through their portfolios, see how long they've been doing this.

I can't stress enough how important it is to find a clean, safe and certified place to get things like this done to your body.

4. johnmpilot1933

johnmpilot1933 New Member

Wow! Thanks for such a good response. I'll be sure to have her read this. I was all for it before, but now I'm kind of worried. I don't know that she really does have a super high pain tolerance...

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

You're welcome.
    :)

6. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I guess I'm getting old but the only piercings I like on a woman are in her ear lobes. On the right girl and she has the tummy for it maybe the belly button, but the rest for me are a turn off.

7. young_gun_91

young_gun_91 New Member

I like pretty much all piercings, man. The ones on the ear lobes are very predictable.

8. or_jewels

or_jewels New Member

Well, ill put in my two cents. i have both my nipples and my hood pierced. it hurts like high hell when it gets done but the process is sooo fast that by the time u say ow it's done. she should wear a bra the first day or two after. it does tend to hurt when u bend over. i love having my piercings. it makes it a lot of fun in bed. makes masterbating more fun for me too... i love tugging them and having them nibbled on. anyway, i wont remove mine.. i enjoy them too much. my boyfriend happens to love them too