Nipple hair

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by optforsecond, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. optforsecond

optforsecond New Member

I don't know if i posted this question on this forum yet, but i lost my old post so here it is again...

nipple hair: girls not so good...

guys: not sure at all. is nipple hair a good thing or bad thing for guys? i mean im not very hair but i have like 4-5 nipple hairs that are like a half an inch long and i kinda want to shave them or something but i dont know if they are acceptable or gross

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I would suggest fingernail clippers....not shaving. But that's just me and I don't fuck around with the nipple area. LOL. If they are bothering you or making you self conscious, they need to go. Just my opinion.

3. Emt

Emt New Member

I cut mine with a cuticle scissors. It makes it feel better for both of us when licking them.

I'd NEVER shave them!! My gf made that mistake. I pointed one random hair out to her while we were showering and she ran her razor across it and now she has to shave every few weeks because like all hair, nipple hair does grow back. Not a big deal though, just more to shave.

-Emt

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I pluck! Contrary to what one might think, plucking nipple hairs is far less painful than plucking eyebrow or lip hairs. Nipple hairs tend to come out easy, and they don't grow back as fast.

5. optforsecond

optforsecond New Member

yeah but what do you women think of men with nipple hairs

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I know men are inherintly hairy creatures. If I am with my lover or my husband and I notice that the hair is inhibiting pleasure in some way, I mention it to them. Otherwise...it's part of what makes a man a man. I love nothing more than to lay my head on my lovers abdomen and run my hands in the hair on his chest and abdomen. It is my favorite place to be. I still stand by my original thought, that if it is bothering you, you should take care of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.