Nipple color

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Silkycat, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I was having this BBQ thing at my house today and as is with people my age we got to discussing sex and in particular on this fine day a few male friends talked about nipples and to cut a long story short; aparently pinker nipplers are more sensitive than dark nipples. ... So having to write "aparently" in front of that doesn't make it feel very credible but that's because I personally find it a strange claim.

I have quite dark nipples but I still very much enjoy someone stimulating them... Is there really a difference? And just for fun, how do you prefer your nipples? X3

2. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

That makes no sense and of course it would be uttered from the mouths of a bunch of boys (I'm thinking your friends are in their early 20's?). Your skin color is based on presence of melanin and has nothing to do with your nerve endings. :]

Do they also believe that eating a pound of peas is an effective form of birth control? ;)

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

What the above poster said seems about right.

I don't see at all how color of the nipple could affect sensitivity at all.

4. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Oh ok thanks ^^.

Yeah my friends are about my age, from 19 to 25 I guess. I should have assumed it was nonsense considering some of the other things they claim to know, but I'm curious and can't quite shake the thought of something like that without looking into it! I've never heard about eating pea's as birth control. If anyone told me that I'd consider that with the same sort of scepticism as I did the nipple color thing =p.

They also claimed that if you can put a pencil under your tits and it stays that means you have saggy "old lady" tits but I've tried that and it sticks! At 21 I really SHOULDN'T have old lady tits but clearly I do. People need to stop telling me stuff like this, but I guess they know I'll have to try it later to satisfy my curiosity. Maybe that's why they say it!

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

If a pencil stick under it simply means you have pendent breasts which could just as easily be because they are large and heavy and nothing to do with age.
    I do understand the lads thinking that light nipples are more sensitive (which I quickly add is nonsense) because visually they more obviously turn dark pink/red than ones which are already dark.
    I have seen pale pink ones turn bright cherry red which is a huge visual turn on but then also chocolate coloured ones turn mulberry blue/purple which is equally arousing eye candy ;)

6. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I've read that it's the size of the breasts, if yur big, yur more sensitive on the nipples and less sensitive everywhere else so gentle nipple stimulation and harder stimulation elsewhere is good. For smaller breasts, I've read the opposite.
    I have big breasts and it seems accurate for me.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

The first I heard of the pencil test was about 40 years ago from Dear Abby, in response to a reader asking how to know if she needs a bra. Abby told her, if the pencil stays, put on a bra.

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

The whole lot of this seems like nonsense to me. Breast sensitivity would be totally up to the individual and could not possibly be determined by size or nipple colour.

9. garylee

garylee New Member

I don't care about nipple color but I do like big puffies.

10. JonJo

Gold Member

I have had partners with breasts ranging from 32A to 44DD and I have to say that I've found that the larger the breasts the less sensitive they have been. The largest were so insensitive that she wasn't bothered about them being touched/stimulated in any way because she got nothing from it. Her nipples also required quite 'hard' attention before they reacted.
    The one with the smallest breasts reacted so strongly to them and her nipples being stimulated that she could orgasm from it. Her nipples also grew so much that they more than tripled in length and doubled in girth. She also had very large areola which 'lifted' noticeable when her breasts were stimulated. .

My partner's nipples have varied in colour from pale pink to dark brown/black but I've never noticed this affecting sensitivity.

Personal favourites: Small and nipple colour, why I don't know, dark. China's photos show about perfect.

#10 JonJo, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  11. oldman

oldman New Member

Who ever came up with that nipple story is wrong each person has there own sense of touch and it changes in moods during sex or when your scared or hurt .
    But heres one for them tell them this the suns rays will make you less sensitive so if you like tanning outdoors think about it .

12. sexpositive

sexpositive New Member

People with that have red hair tend to have extra sensitive skin so I guess that applies to nipples as well.

13. zildjianplaya

zildjianplaya New Member

My gf has natural 36DD's with light nipples... she encourages me to bite, tug, pull and squeeze.... especially when she's riding me. She loves when I grab them hard while she's grinding her hips... she leans forward as I grab them, so I'm almost supporting her weight. She said the pressure feels amazing.

I have dark nipples and can't feel a damn thing. But I just figured men couldn't feel anything in their nipples anyways.

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Men definitely can feel heaps in their nipples. I've bought men close to orgasm just from nipple play alone.

I guess it's as variable as anything to do with human responses.

15. zildjianplaya

zildjianplaya New Member

Bah. Lucky me. It's not for lack of trying mind you. My last gf loved to suck on them and play with them. I let her do it all the time, but it never did a damn thing for me. No feeling, no nothing.

16. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

I have small breast and I have dark nipples. I'm guessing cause of my heritage. But my nipples have a direct line to my special spot. If there showed enough attention in the right way I can have a orgasm from just nipple play. Never having any direct contact with my puss. And if I'm having sex sometime when he's on top I have to hold my hands over my nipples because they are so sensitive it would be orgasm after orgasm and as fun as that may sound to some its really tortures. Two or three is great. Six or seven and I wanna go hide somewhere. Lol.

#16 Sexyforhim, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  17. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I've had two orgasms from nipple stimulation alone, along with a bit of butt-feeling but that doesnt really do that much for me =p. I found that really nice because it takes so much longer and feels amazing =).