nightclub

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by asztali, Dec 17, 2014.

1. asztali

Gold Member

My husband and me go to a nightclub, its dark and the techno music is pounding. I can feel the vibrations in my body. I've had a bit to drink. My husband too. We are dancing, my ass is grinding against his groin. I can feel that he is aroused. I feel his hard on pressing against me. It turns me on a lot. He turns me around, now one of his thighs is between mine, rubbing against me. His lips meet mine and his tongue is inside my mouth. I push my tongue into his. The club is packed.

We keep bumping into other people, but we don't notice. Suddenly I feel someone grab my ass. I open my eyes and look questionigly at my husband. He is looking beyond me, behind me. I feel a pair of hands move down my thighs, they are not my husbands. Then I feel some pressure on my ass. I feel something hard pressing against me. It is worrying, as my husband is right in front of me, but also very arousing. To have two men hold me tight and press against me. My husband is smiling at me, and whispers, that I shouldn't hold back. Or worry. I relax and push my ass into the person behind me. His hands are roaming around my waist.

My husbands hands are moving over my breasts, avoiding the other guys hands and rub my groin. I feel so sexy, wanted and aroused. I am forgetting that there is music. Its dark, sweaty and I am increasingly horny. The guy behind me, whom I haven't seem, his hands drop to my hips and they find the button on my jeans. He undoes it and I don't even resist. His hand now explores and feels my knickers. I am shaking from excitement. The fingers are so gentle on my pubic area, my inner thigh.

The hands move further down and rub my pussy through my knickers. I am so wet. I know that the guy knows how wet I am. He pushes a finger inside with the knickers together. I am very aroused. My husband whispers if I want to go out for a cigarette, and I nod with impatience. He removes the guys hands and does my jeans back up, then takes my hand and heads towards the exit.

The night air is cool. We step outside and find a secluded corner. I finally see the guy who was touching me. He also came with us. My husband takes out a cigarette and lights it. I am looking at a big black guy, obviously he likes the gym. I cannot resist him, I am already so aroused that I don't really care what he looks like. I push him against the wall and get on my knees. I undo his jeans, pull them down and see the bulge under his pants. He is getting aroused too.

I look at my husband who is next to us, watching me. He smiles. I pull down the guys pants to reveal his manhood. Its black, long and thick. And its not completely erect yet. With my hands I touch it, touch his balls, his shaft. I carefully lick it. Then tentatively I put it in my mouth. His cock begins to grow in my mouth. He grabs my head and pushes it onto his cock. His black head hits my throat and I gag. Then I compose myself and I let him enter my mouth with full force and deep. I am loving this, this dirty oral sex in public. I hear people walking nearby and some wolf whistles.

I suck as well as I can on the cock. Cannot wait to feel its explode with sperm in my throat. My husband kneels beside me and grabs my head, and pushes it on the black cock harder. I am trying my best to fit all of the length in, but I scared. My husband has no such thoughts and pushes me really hard and I swallow the entire cock. I feel the guy tense and his movements become less rhythmical. Then warm sticky substance fills my throat. I struggle to not let any escape my mouth, but some does and runs down my throat. I suck out the all the drops and lick him clean with my tongue.

The guy puts his stuff away and does his jeans up. My husband is smiling at me, as the guy leaves. We make our way back to the club with the semen taste in my mouth

danrb007, Vman464 and Love2BKinky like this.
  2. sagswing

Gold Member

Finest kind! :D

3. Vman464

Gold Member

That's really hot! One lucky guy!!!! Lol