Nicole

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 18wheeler, Jul 24, 2012.

1. 18wheeler

18wheeler Member

I walk into your office and you complain of a headache.. I hate headaches.. They shut me down, and I know how you feel. You have all that paperwork still in front of you... I walk behind your chair and rub your shoulders slowly. Adjusting pressure back and forth.. I work my way up your neck behind your ears, and then begin to rub your temples.. I rhythmically do this over and over neck, shoulders, neck temples.... I think you're about asleep, so I tell you I'll be back later. I have to work... As I begin to leave you tell me you want a hug, you stand up, and you're wearing the hottest outfit I've ever seen.... Short light skirt and blouse. You beautiful breasts stretching the buttons on your blouse to their max.... As you walk over you beautiful hips are calling my name.. My mouth is watering.. God I want you so bad.... Without you thinking about it, I shut the door to your office, and wrap my arms around you to hug you, but I then lift you onto the edge of your desk... I can smell you body, your smooth skin... It overtakes my senses as I pull you close... You kind of hesitate and resist, but with little effort as I begin kissing your cheeks, and neck.. Your boss, Jeff is only feet away.. My goal is for him to hear you scream as I enjoy your body.I then slowly look into your eyes as my lips touch your soft lips and I kiss you... Your lips and skin taste so good. My hands roaming up your outer thigh and under you skirt until I get to those hips I adore... I've wanted to hold you like this since the 1st day I saw you.. I was shy as can be, but I've wanted you body against me from day one... You are so beautiful and sexy... I'm married, but to feel this with you is worth any repercussions that may occurs.... I slowly kiss you neck and with my left hand I unbutton your blouse so I can get to your shoulders.. I bite and nibble near the base of your neck... I can hear you holding your breath and then sighing into my ear and feel the goose bumps as my tongue licks the sweat off your skin.... Oh my God, you taste so good... I unbutton you blouse completely and let if fall off your arms as your amazing breasts are almost visible to me through your straining bra... I bite you neck as I undo your bra and feel your breasts fall against me.... I grab your breasts in both hands as I kiss you harder this time... I love how the fill my hands and I feel you nipples harden in my grip.... You relax you legs a little, and I press as close as I can to you.. My throbbing cock trying to bust through my pants as it feels the heat of your pussy only inches away...... I lean down and begin licking and kissing your beautiful dark round breasts.. I continue to rub and grope one breast as my mouth explores and tastes the other... I run my tongue around and around you nipples and then suck and nibble at it.. I switch to the other.. Slowly, then quickly, then slowly again.... I'm savoring this moment... It is amazing.. Your body, your curves, your sexy dark skin turns me on more than you can ever imagine. I can feel you taking slow deep breathes.. I don't know if you wanted this, but I know you want it now.... I want you so badly, I always have.... You're a mans dream.. And now you're mine. I want to hear you moan and scream against me... I slowly push you back on the desk and start to run my tongue between your breasts, down your stomach... Slowly.... Lightly... Tasting every inch of your incredible luscious body... As I move lower, I grab the band of your skirt and panties.... I'm not wasting time with them and pull them down your legs... Oh my God, you smell incredible..... My mouth is watering. Your pussy is inches from my mouth as my tongue works its way over you body, I slowly work my tongue over your pussy lips.. Slowly... Barely touching the skin.... My hands rubbing your breasts and your sides... Goose bumps cover your body. Your hands are rubbing my arms. I work my tongue down, and then up and then down.. All over your pussy.. So lightly you just barely feel it, but the pleasure is there... Teasing you... I slowly add pressure with my tongue on the way down this time... Spreading your pussy lips slowly... Finally tasting your juices as my tongue glides effortlessly across your clit and I feel you tense slightly and gasp. I can feel you pussy instantly get wetter and can taste more of you... I pull my arms to your hips and push up with me shoulders, spreading your legs farther, letting your legs hang over my shoulders, arms wrapped around your sexy hips and waist, I push my tongue into your pussy as far as I can get it.. I swirl it around.. Licking every inch of your insides.. Running my tongue up one side and down the other.. Feeling your bodily fluids rush over my tongue and into my mouth... I then slow down and begin to suck on the sides of your pussy. Sucking each lip into my mouth.... Up and down.. Exploring, kissing, sucking you. Tasting you. Every once in a while running my tongue up and through your pussy, and across your clit.. Swirling my tongue around it as I feel your body shudder in surprise and pleasure.. I then suck your clit into my mouth and nip ever so lightly.. Holding it between my teeth, cause nothing but pleasure I run my tongue across is, lightly, quickly, harder, then slowly. Keeping constant sucking pressure on it as I feel you going wild below me.... I love how it feels as you arch and buck against my grip on your hips.. You're moaning.. Ssssshhh.. Jeff will hear you. I continue this for as long as I think your body can handle it... Slowly working my tongue over every wonderful inch of your pussy.. In and out.. Teasing you clit... Biting, nipping... Licking and sucking as you moan louder and louder.. A few quiet. Oh my Gods can be heard.... I slowly run my hands over your thighs and lift you legs as I stand between your legs... You humongous breasts are heaving as you attempt to get composure and catch your breath... While your busy with that I undo my pants and let them drop as I pull my boxers down.... I stand up and I let my throbbing cock lay across your pussy lips... They are on fire, and wet and slick from my mouth and your pouring juices... I lift your legs and spread them around me.. Your legs dangling behind me. I can feel the fire of your waiting pussy. It feels as if my cock is near a open flame. I lean forward and cup your breasts in my hand and kiss you. I love kissing you and your skin. I kiss and lick at your neck as I adjust my hips so my cock slides across your pussy lips and spreads them open. I slowly rub my hard cock against you clit.. Slowly, steady pace... Sometimes I speed up, then slow down... I add and take away pressure when I feel it pleasures you the most.... Your head is back and you moan each time I press my cock across your clit.. Your breasts filling my hands I look down in awe at the sexiest woman on earth spread out in front of me legs wrapped around me... My cock inches from the hottest pussy ever. My light skin contrasts amazingly to your sexy dark skin. The thought of you under me makes my cock throb against your clit. I can't take it... I have to have you. NOW!

To be continued........ :)

#1 18wheeler, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Well done can't wait for the continuation