Nicole Kidman picks Urban songs for childbirth...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hot Wheels, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Kidman picks Urban songs for childbirth18:40 AEST Sun Jun 29 20084 hours 47 minutes agoVIEWS: 0| FLOCKS: 0| 0 comments so farNicole Kidman wants to listen to songs by her country singer husband Keith Urban and a famous Irish flautist when she gives birth to her first child.

The Oscar-winning actress, who is expected to give birth in the next fortnight in the US, has compiled her own CD of songs by Urban and flautist Sir James Galway.

The 68-year-old flautist, who has recorded more than 60 albums, is considered one of the finest of his generation and was knighted in 2001.

"Nicole has been putting together CDs of music to listen to during labour," an unnamed source told The Mail on Sunday newspaper.

"She has always loved James Galway, particularly his classical albums.

"Whenever you go to her house, she has Galway on. There is one Prokofiev sonata that is her favourite."

Kidman, 41, is believed to have reserved a private room at a hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.

Is this woman dreaming or not......from what women have told me about childbirth....
    When their in labour....they don't give a stuff about whats playing in the background:hyper

#1 Hot Wheels, Jun 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I suppose if it works for her, great. I chose a scuba diving video for my "calming" mechanism, as the docs and doulas called it. Once the pain set in, you are right, I didn't give a rip about what was on the telly...In fact, it annoyed me!

Different strokes for different folks. I did however, crack jokes at the last stages of active labor....I think I was crazy by then! ;) I still have not recovered! LOL