Nice To Make Your Acquaintance

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Uncle Terry, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Uncle Terry

Uncle Terry New Member

Hi Everyone:

I have enjoyed browsing your site and have seen some great posts. While I also participate in other forums I enjoy the variety, the similarities but differences between different forums and the give and take.

I am a writer that recently took on the pen name Uncle Terry. I have a book to be released the first of the year, Sex From The Womb To The Tomb. I operate an informational website AskUncleTerry.Com. I was raised a Quaker, served in the United States Marines, graduated from a Christian College and have served as a Presbyterian Deacon. My brother was a Methodists minister. My sisters and many of my relatives are active members of the Mormon faith. I a widower married to the same woman for nearly 40 years and both of us were virgins at the time of marriage. I am a father and grandfather. I am an advocate of abstinence until in a committed adult relationship, Presently I am a born again virgin until I find another fine woman to spend my life with. I believe that all men and woman should treat their spouse or partner with respect, and regard them as royalty.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome Terry!

3. blue

blue New Member

Nice to meet you, Uncle Terry!

4. pirouette

Gold Member

:welcome

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Welcome to :sf Uncle Terry. You sound as if you'll make a valuable contributor to the site. So how does one become a born-again virgin anyway? :)

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Welcome, Uncle Terry! I clicked on your web site. Nice!
    It will be fun reading your responses, so jump right in. We're all one big happy, horny family! ;)

:rose

7. Uncle Terry

Uncle Terry New Member

Becoming a Born Again Virgin

Puss_in_Boot, in response to your question, becoming a born again virgin is just as difficult as it was waiting until I was married to have sex. When my wife passed away I made the decision that I would once again wait until I was in a long term monogamous relationship before I again had the pleasure of experiencing intercourse. It is hard on the hand but in my humble opinion worth the wait.