Nice to find this place...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Toys For Straight Men, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Toys For Straight Men

Hello everybody,

I'm glad that I randomly stumbled across this website during my treacherous strolling through the internets - it's nice to find a community which accepts sexual openness and the sharing of experiences. I'm a young, male adult, and I have been very explorative with sex especially concerning learning my own body and masturbation. I currently live with my girlfriend, but I still masturbate occasionally (because I'm the only one who really knows how to touch me in the perfect spot).

I'm most interested in learning about different male masturbation techniques, male sex toys (I love them), and ideas about sex.

I run a website (http://toysforstraightmen.blog.com/) which encourages men to explore their own body and to become comfortable with the fact that masturbation is pleasure and thus nothing to be ashamed of. This is an absolutely not-for-profit site, so I would appreciate if you guys take a look at what I've put there and then give me some feedback about what I should add/change/consider. All feedback (negative and positive) is appreciated!

I would have to say that my biggest fantasies are on the anal side - I started masturbating anally at a young age and immediately became an addict. I enjoy everything having to do with anal, so feel free to share with me your anal experiences, suggestions, tips, etc!

Cheers,

Toys For Straight Men

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

3. JonJo

Gold Member

Come join the party and welcome

4. phish

Gold Member

Welcome to sf!

5. Bunnyx

Gold Member