Nice hands....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 12barblues, Jul 8, 2012.

1. 12barblues

Gold Member

Wow, I just got best handjob! ...sluttyfairy just laid me back on the bed and made love to my cock with her hands.....she has done many similar things but not usually with me in a "submissive" position...she's usually on her knees in front of me ....I gotta say it was very different for me , and odd ,that I so enjoyed being in that position ....I know this is kind of a pointless thread, but I just came really hard and wanted to tell someone....:D

2. hammertime

hammertime New Member

Well i guess the only thing that would be better would be if you shared pics 12bb!! But otherwise - congrats and hecticccc!!

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Is it possible that this is a first for her "giving" you pleasure, with you being submissive, and you not "taking" pleasure by way of action or position?

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

She just likes to , uh , " work" while on her knees in front of me....which allows me to grab her head or hair ...which is what she wants....but this time it was as tho I was just laying there being "pleasured" ...it was a very different mindset for both of us....maybe because I always like to be in control sexually...I really don't know...but when she finished me she said " god that was erotic" ..." erotic" not being a word she uses often ..lol ..so I know it was a little different for her too....

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Kudos 12BB, It's fun to let her drive every once in a while :)

6. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Nice. I don't think it's submissive though. I enjoy being able to lay in bed while my fiancee takes care of me...find it much more relaxing, comfortable, and just..nice IMO.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

When it comes to talking about good sex, there is no such thing as a pointless thread.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

When the word " erotic" came out of sluttys mouth, I knew we were onto something...lol