[Ask a Girl] nice Butt

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sabian, May 14, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

Hi, ladies
    Just want to know what your thoughts are on compliments. Everyone likes a good compliment now and then, as they should. But how do you ladies feel about compliments from stangers toward your breast or butt? Be truthful. How do you feel if someone call's you a milf. or they say you have a great butt. or you have wonderfull looking breast. Are you offended or glad? Or does it depend on who said it? I mean if it is truly genuine, not not some punk saying (man your fucking ass is so hot i want to tare it up). But truly honest and kind,

2. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I like it. I like to know what about them makes them attractive too. If he looks like a creeper tho, itd gross me out.

3. sabian

sabian New Member

lol.. I know what you mean about the creepers. LOl.. too funny. For me I love to give compliments all the time and Im totaly not a creeper but fear that if I would ever compliment a lady face to face on her butt or breast , I would get ready to duck, cause here comes the punch.:) Hair eyes, perfume, makeup, lost wieght, outfit NO Problem. Her lady bits, dont know??? Im going to have to try it. I'll let you know. :eyes This would make a good dare!

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Lol just be really careful how u say it and dont be staring at her breasts or butt when you do.

5. sabian

sabian New Member

HAHA. got it. Thanks your the best!:lol

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I love getting compliments and will take them any way I can get them. :)

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Agree with Barbwire :)

8. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

Agreed! You can comment on anything you like as long as you don't touch, don't try to get my number and do not follow me. The worst is when guys glare at you and squint their eyes. Licking your lips is also very, very creepy.

9. Mary11

Mary11 Member

I fully agree, if said nicely and no touching then i would see it as a compliment and would put a smile on my face. But if the guy did start to follow me then it would be far to creep. Personally can't say i have ever seen a guy squinting their eyes and licking their lips that would be very creepy and not sure what i would do.

10. TattyT

TattyT New Member

I think it depends on if the girl is attracted to the person giving the compliment

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well when I see a particularly attractive woman and am introduced I always pay her some sort of compliment but only in the presence of another party (women) such that it does not sound like a sly come on. I have said openly some quite outrageous things but always with a big smile and so far it has come off well.
    One woman looking deep in her eyes smiling told her she made me hyperventilate (hand/head action) in that hot dress. Although she was married and spoken for she spent the rest of the party night smiling and glancing my way :)

12. sabian

sabian New Member

I did it..I did it. I did it... hahahaha. And still have a job!!! hahaha. yesterday before leaving work, I pulled it off...not even thinking about it...Then the moment I said it, I was like did I just say that.. hahaha. I was talking to this older lady who is very attractive for her age. She and I where talking about the cold weather, when I had told her, "thats why I have been wearing these hoodies to work, because it is so cold." she had then said, that she would never wear those becuase she doent think she looks good in them and just dont feel right.. let me just say she is very very large chested.. So without even thinking I replyed.." Hun.... with beautiful breast like yours you could wear a trash bag and look amazing!"......and at that point, I thought, what an idiot, I am dead!!! hahaha. but she looked up at me and smiled and got red faced, and said, "dear, that is the sweetest think someone has said to all year....Thank you.". When I walked away, my heart was pounding, but feeling good! So it worked out well... thought I would share it with you.

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

Fantastic!

Compliments can be a tricky thing, especially with the compliment you gave. I'm glad she reacted well and even seemed to honestly enjoy it. You made the woman blush!

Well done, hun. Well done. :)

14. lotusfl0wer

lotusfl0wer New Member

It all depends on delivery. If some creep comes over to me and says "Damn baby! Your ass is CRAZY! Can I spit in it?" I'm going to run screaming! But If someone kindly says "I don't mean any disrespect, but your body is amazing! You're breasts are jaw-dropping and your ass is the perfect shape and size. Keep doing whatever it is that you're doing, because it's a blessing to have such a perfect figure." I would probably blush and go about the rest of my day feeling like a Queen!