Next morning

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by billytk1977, Jun 23, 2016.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

When i woke up in the morning both the girls were already up. They must have decided to let me sleep in. There was a cup of coffee on the table and it was still warm. I took a couple slugs out of it and topped it off. Then i picked up a cigar and went out back. The girls were in the hot tub drinking coffee and smoking a cigerette so i set my stuff down on the table and used the shower to wash up. After my shower i lit my cigar and sat down on the edge of the tub with my legs inside.
    Honey, Nancy and I have been talking about something and we both think it will be fun.
    Ok, what do you two have coomed up?
    Nancy wants to ask you herself. But i want you to know that i am good with it.
    Ok.
    Nancy moved over in front of me and put a hand on each knee, she spread my legs and took my semi into her mouth. She gave me a few slow long strokes with her mouth looking up at me before she pulled back just out of reack of my hardon.
    I have to be at work in just a bit but i want to go in with Sherries taste in my mouth.
    Ok, if she is good i dont see the harm in that.
    But i want your cum in my pussy.
    I looked at Sherrie, who was just smiling at me and playing with herself, and I looked down at Nancy who was licking the tip of my cock.
    Sweetie, i don't want to take a chance on getting you pregnant.
    You won't. I had a hysterectomy when i was nineteen, it was the only way to save my life.
    So you see Billy, we can give Nancy this without fear of anything.
    Nancy was back to stroking my cock with her mouth and playing with my balls. So i said the only thing i possibly could at that point.
    Why don't you two wash up first?
    Sherrie and Nancy got up and went to the shower. They washed eachother up then towled off one another. Once inside we went to the bedroom. Sherrie sat down on the edge of the bed and Nancy got between her legs and started licking and sucking her, i straddled Nancy and Sherrie started sucking my cock. After a few minuits Sherrie pulled back and told Nancy to lay down. Once she was on her back Sherrie sat on her face and i slid into her waiting pussy. I started kissing Sherrie and she was playing with my nipples when Nancy started moaning, then Sherrie was mpaning and i felt my orgasam cumming. I shot my load deep into Nancy's wet hole and Sherrie came all over her face.
    Me and sherrie got off Nancy and we all just laid there for a moment. Then Nancy got up and started getting dressed.
    Nancy, when you get back tonight, maybe Billy can show you how it feels to be eaten after he fills you up.

2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I would like that.
    Sherrie got up on one elbow and went down on me, licking up my and Nancy's cum.
    Good god girl, you taste delicious!
    As do you too sherrie.
    Sherie was sucking my cock clean, and yes i was super sensitive from the abuse i had endured the past fourteen hours or so, there was no way in hell i was going to complain.
    Nancy finished getting dressed and she put her panties on the nightstand.
    If you could hold on to them for me I'll pick them up tonight.
    Sherrie picked them up and held them to my face, using a finger, she put the crotch of the panties in my mouth.
    We'll hold on to them slut, but we will wait and see if you get them back.
    Then my wife went to Nancy and kissed her, deeply. Then she pulled me in and i kissed her as well, i loved that i could taste my wifes pussy in her mouth. I reached around and rubbed her ass cheek,
    How are you going to keep my cum from running down your leg?
    She reached up under her skirt and ran her fingers across her still damp lips, then she put them in my mouth.
    If too much runs out, I'll do that but I'll eat your cum.
    Now you hurry back after work. I have things i want to see you do. And I'll make sure Billy here has a good and full load for you tonight.
    Nancy left and Sherrie turned to me, well Billy, this is getting fun.