News on your local TV station

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by yitbos, Jul 16, 2008.

1. yitbos

yitbos New Member

I haven't quite figured out the TV news groups here in Arizona yet. Most stations, in the cities I've lived in have a mix of men and women in various roles. One station, even had two of the oldest anchors you have ever seen. One finally retired and the station hands out marketing material with the other dinosaur anchor but her picture is 20 years younger than she really is. It's too funny.

But here in Arizona, it's completely different. One station has nothing but women. All the billboards are all women. Anchors...all women. Reporters...90% women. Traffic and weather, you guessed it, women. As I jokingly call it with my wife, it's the all pussy patrol station.

Then there is the Fox channel here. The morning news has two men for anchors and one woman. All the woman gets are fluff stories, entertainment, and a little baseball thrown in because her husband plays for a professional baseball team.

If an anchor is gone, she gets to anchor so, but that's the only time she gets any news. Oh, I didn't mention she has huge tits. They've got to be 36d by the look of them. Now there is also a traffic woman. When the female anchor is gone, the traffic woman sits in and does the fluff stories. But when the traffic woman is gone, an anchor does the news, they feel no need to replace her with someone else who does traffic. Oh yea, she stunning, blond, huge tits as well, at least 36d and all around fine.

This station uses the big titty women as eye candy for the station and thats about it. I would have thought they would be tired of that by now and would move on to something better. I actually like the female anchor as she is pretty good at doing the news. But don't get me wrong, I tune in each morning for a few minutes just to see what the tits look like each day on these two.

Does anyone else have a seriously, out-of-whack, news station that's completely focused on men or women or just uses the women as tokens?

2. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

This reminds me 'bout the movie I watched the other night with my gf: Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgundy :D

I think that here in Finland all news teams are quite normal, and they try to keep the men-women-ratio balanced. On commercial channels and on lighter stuff (like entertainment news, etc) there are some individuals that are there only for their looks, but the serious news are quite serious, besides the few silly icebreakers they always have to throw..

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I don't often watch the news here in Sweden, but it seems that most of the time it's a young attractive woman or an middle-aged gentleman reading the news, which is pretty much the same formula one sees in the US

On the public (commercial free) channels, they have a very attractive man or woman who appears between shows and announces upcoming programs. It must be a tradition left over from the days before TV guides.

4. yitbos

yitbos New Member

5. igor

Gold Member

Oh my - they are all lookers aren't they? We had some babes when I was in broadcasting but they all had attitude problems. Here, the news crews are about as balanced as you can get between male/female and racial/ethnic ratios.

6. Kanto

Kanto Member

The only local news stations I won't watch are the ones that use whooshing logos for every story.

In other words, all of them.