Newbie again

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by freakychicky, Feb 22, 2005.

1. freakychicky

freakychicky New Member

Hi everyone, I was on here once before aka rabbitgirl, but kinda got lost for a while. Life is hectic but now im back.

2. Logger

Gold Member

Welcome Back FreakyChicky,

Nice handle for making us with unusual tastes in sexual fulfillment, feel at home. Maybe more of us should have Freaky as the first part of our handle. How's the parenting challenges coming along? Everyone fulfilling their assigned roles? How do you work out privacy?

Blessings

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

boy logger, you ask a lot of questions. It's kinda annoying, but i love ya. Your a smart guy, and i like that. Any who, welcome back freakychicky! I love the name. i hope you can have some quality time with us this time?

4. freakychicky

freakychicky New Member

Thanks for the welcome back, I've missed it here. Logger, I'll try to answer some of those questions once I remember what they were. lol

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Freaky Chicky,

Fantasien may have a point that some of my questions may be annoying. I did go back and read rabbitgirl200. I had a vague, positive recollection of RabbitGirl, but no specifics came to mind. The questions are based on my SEARCHING and re-reading rabbitgirl200. I ask questions to partly start a conversation, and partly to give people something to think about, that might even be helpful. But my questions are never intended as an ultimatum for an answer or an in-depth discussion of the topic. If one of my questions seems too deep, only get as close to answering as you feel comforatable. If I am persistent, and continue hittting a sensitivity, send me a PM, and let me know you don't want to talk about some issue, that I have gotten worked up about.

Blessings.