New Years Hot Tub Adventure (Long, Long, but Sexy)

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SWGirl, Jan 3, 2011.

1. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

So this is wicked long, but I promise it's sexy and worth the read. This is what happened on my New Years 2011. Wooo!

So I didn't have to go into work on Thursday, so I went to see a movie with my friend Krista (Faster was kind of cool). I stayed up late so I could nap through Friday and be up until the wee hours of the new year, most of it spent online chatting with the 3 of my girlfriends who joined us on Friday night for New Year's. We all got to talking about me and Steve and how he was dealing with the "me realizing I'm bisexual" thing; which he is being AMAZING about. He wants me to explore my feelings any way I feel comfortable with, but we both made the stipulation that we always want to be together if/when that happens and share in it with each other. AND of course everyone wanted to hear the story about Krista watching me and Steve again. In every detail; which I was a little embarrassed to say turned me on quite a bit every time to tell. :)

So, Friday night rolls around and Steve and I get ready to go about 9:30. I take a shower first, come into the living room, drop my towels and give Steve a wet, naked blowjob before he gets in the shower and I go to get dressed in my sexy red dress and black Louboutin heels; only:). We go to pick up Krista and Jess (no dates) and drive into the city. We met up with a few other friends at a club and dance and drink the night away until the ball drops. We stay an extra half-hour or so, and decide that we could go back to our house and keep the party going. So we pile in the car and head back to our place.

Once we get back home (me, Steve, Jess, and Krista), we pop 2 bottles of Champagne and have it gone in just a few minutes (a bit drunk at this point, but coherent). Then I get the great idea that we could warm up the hot tub and have a hot tub party. Steve immediately goes outside (~30 degrees) and takes off the cover and warms it up. I change into my new bikini and ask if anyone needs to borrow one. "Nope, we'll just swim in our underwear." Fine by me.

So we girls go outside while Steve goes in to change into his trunks (the tight ones I LOVE). I jump into the water because it's FREEZING outside and watch Jess and Krista step out of their dresses and heels. They're both wearing little thongs and Krista has on a black strapless bra; Jess doesn't. I think about how I feel about Steve seeing Jess's boobs for a minute and realize I really don't care at all. They jump in and the laughing and talking starts up. Steve comes outside with 4 towels (drunkenly forgotten) and climbs down into the water beside me and pulls me over onto his lap. I can feel his semi-erection right away and it makes me grin. We start talking about nothing in particular, telling jokes, etc... and under the churning water, Steve is stroking my thighs and rubbing my pussy over my bikini. I can feel that hard dick under me. I pull up his short leg and try to rub his dick, but his shorts are a bit too tight to make it work.

About that time I realize Jess and Krista have stopped talking and are just watching us. We all make eye contact and just start laughing. Then out of nowhere Jess asks Steve, "So how are you dealing with her being bisexual?" He said, "Hasn't really been an issue yet. She hasn't had any opportunities to explore it with anyone, but we've talked about it and we're still good, just like always." :D

Then we started talking about me not having anything sexual opportunities involving women and Krista watching me with Steve got brought up again, and finally Jess said, "If you really want to try some things with a girl, I'm more than happy to do them with you. I mean, we're friends right? So it won't be weird."

I just stopped for a minute, then looked at Steve, who just game me a, "s' up to you" look. I said, "You're serious?" She nodded. I said, "You mean like, now?" She smiled and stood up showing her naked breasts and making me realize how incredibly turned on I had become between Steve's stroking and the conversation going on. She came over and no sooner than she sat by me were we making out. It was really soft and sensual. I didn't really know quite what else to do, so we just made out for a couple of minutes, until she grabbed my hand and moved it up to her breast. I kind of realized that as an invitation and started massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. I felt Steve move out from under me and then to the side of me. Then I felt a pair of breasts on my side and realized that it wasn't Steve. Soft lips started kissing my neck and I felt fingers start tracing down my stomach and on top of my bikini bottoms.

I broke my kiss and looked over and Krista pressed her lips to mine and darted her tongue into my mouth. I've kissed Krista before, at parties when we were drunk, but not like this. I felt Jess's fingers behind my neck and before I knew it my bikini tops were off and my bottoms were untied and floating away. All at the same time, Krista pushed her tongue into my mouth, I felt someone start to suck on my left nipple and I felt fingers tracing up and down my pussy. I let out a big gasp and got totally lost in everything that was happening just as Jess pushed her fingers up inside of me. It felt strange for a second to have small fingers with long fingernails inside of me. They felt like my fingers, but my hands were underwater and holding only Kristas underwear. It was the sexiest kind of vertigo.

Jess found my Gspot with her fingers and started rubbing my clit with her thumb, and with her sucking my nipples and Krista tongue-fucking my mouth and me mustering my courage to take my hand a bit further down Krista's thong, I had a huge drive-by orgasm with almost no warning at all. I gasped and let out a little cry, then grabbed the back of Jess's neck and started kissing her hard. Krista took over sucking on my right nipple and I tried my best to move my hand to stroke her pussy, but just couldn't reach; so I used my left hand and helped pull down Jess's thong. I started stroking her pussy just like she was doing to mine and then pushed my fingers inside of her. She let out a long moan into my mouth. I aimed for her g-spot and used my thumb on her clit just like she was doing to me and I was on my way to a second orgasm just as Jess started crying out in heaves and grinding into my hand. Krista stopped with my breasts and grabbed my face to kiss me just as my body started shaking with another orgasm. I moaned though my orgasm into her mouth and she started grinning and laughing right toward the end. Which totally got me laughing, which totally got Jess laughing.

It was only about then that I looked around and met eyes with Steve who was sitting half-in, half-out of the hot tub grinning. He looked right at me and (I'll never forget), "You are so fucking sexy." I laughed and looked over and kissed Jess again and said, "You're so curious about what happened?" I moved across the hot tub to Steve who was sitting on the high-riser with his legs dangling in the water. I looked right up at his eyes above that INCREDIBLY sexy body and said, "I want to suck your dick right now," and I rubbed the bulge down his right leg. He lifted his butt up off of the seat and I pulled his trunks down and all the way off. His fully hard dick popped right up and I heard two "wow"s over my right shoulder that made me grin. I put my lips all the way around him and started bobbing on him as far as I could get him down my throat. I sucked hard and started bobbing fast and hard. After a minute or so, the thought of being dirty in front of my two friends go me really racy. I took him out of my mouth and started jacking him off while I looked at him and said, "I want you to cum down my throat Baby." I put him back in my mouth and pushed him as far back as I could stand. Then I felt fingers behind me push inside of my pussy and massaging me from behind. The thrill made me suck harder and faster and just when I thought I might be bruising the back of my throat, Steve came hard and loud with a, "FUCK!" that almost pushed me over the edge again. I swallowed everything I could but there was so much that it almost spilled out of my mouth.

I slowly finished him and sat up to look back and see Krista looking like she's about to cum with Jess behind her, apparently fingering her under the water just like Krista was doing to me. I turned around and pushed Krista back up against the seat, climbed up onto her lap and started kissing her. I guess Jess kept going somehow, because Steve moved in behind me and wasted no time. He pushed his dick inside me and started fucking me slow and hard in the water. He picked up my hips and I did my best to wrap my legs around him, not always gracefully as he fucked me from behind. I was ready to cum in no time flat, and so was Krista as we screamed our orgasms into our kiss.

Steve stayed inside of me and pulled me up and into his lap as he sat down next to Krista. We all just sat in silence for at least a minute before Jess decided to be the first one to talk. She said, "So do you still like girls?" I responded with a, "Hell yes. You two are the best friends ever." which got everyone laughing. Steve got out and went to get drinks for all of us. We stayed in the tub for probably another half an hour before me and the girls got out and had a quick and clumsy shower together before changing into pajamas and crashing in the living room at about 4am.

It was noon before we knew it and Steve rallied us all up to go get breakfast. We all talked like the friends we are. No akwardness, no weirdness. We drove them both home and they thanked us for a great night.

Somehow I feel like it's me that needs to write the thank you's. :D:D:D:D:D:D

2. sinner

sinner New Member

Tell them thank you from me too that was so freaking hot that the tent in my pants is big enough to fit all of you.

3. Woody81

Woody81 Member

Simply amazing! Congratulations on getting to explore this new side of you. Hell of a way to bring in the new year! (standing up to give a round of applause)

4. gphine

To paraphrase Jerry Seinfeld from The Millenium episode:

[Best Seinfeld imitation] "All of this - by comparison, would make my party... quite lame."

:bow

5. igor

Gold Member

My phone line was about ready to burst into flames here reading that:phat

6. Beach

Beach New Member

Wow that was Great ! Good for you guys !!

7. cornred

cornred New Member

wow that was sooo hot.
    send my thanks as well.
    and you said your friends did not have dates....soooo I'm always up for a 5some :p;)
    lol happy new years

8. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

wow very hot and sexy glad to hear you had a geat new years......now i need to go the release horny suspense you've built up inside of me....damn you..
    lol j/k

#8 lovn_my_bbw, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  9. awakened

awakened New Member

Wow, so so so hot and sexy. You have for me throbbing!!!!!

10. Silverback

Silverback Member

That is so much better than my New Year.