New, with a story!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by loveit247, Nov 13, 2006.

1. loveit247

Gold Member

Hi all, I am new here. I have been reading some of the threads on this forum and wanted to post my story. It is just too hot to not post.

I have been seeing my BF now for 6 months. He is super hot, tall, dark and handsome. He also happens to be really well hung! We are talking 20cm of hot hard burning cock.

He has just bought a new house that is a fixer upper. We went there this weekend to work on it.
    The night before, Friday, we had awesome sex at my place, he made me cum really hard 3 times. Needless to say, it is hot and we are working hard. He takes his shirt off and all I see is a beautiful expance of man chest.

I start to get all hot and bothered watching him on his hands and knees, shirt off, ciggie jutting at a sexy angle from his full lips. He looked like James Dean only hotter. We stop for a beer break and I casually suggest we take a little walk and find a place to fuck. He is a pretty conservative boy so I was expecting the normal "no". (the plummber was in the next room). Anyway, to my surprise he says yes.

He takes me to the garage where he lays me over the hood of his BMW and pulls my shorts off. Being a big boy it takes him a little longer to get hard, but to my delight he was as hard as a rock when he took his big boy out of his jeans, he literally just stuffed it in, I was so wet it slid in with no problem. He fucked me right there on his car with the plummber in the next room. It was so hot and sexy. He waited until just after I came before he had the hugest orgasm I have ever seen him have. It looked painful it was so intense.

I pulled my panites back on and we went inside, it was probably the most awesome quickie I have ever had in my life!

2. Thorn

Gold Member

:brow

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Thanks for sharing the story Loveit:brow
    And welcome to SF too!:D

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, man, I would love to have sex up against a car :brow (I fantasize about doing it in a parking lot at night...) Superb story!

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Man oh man, that is one hot story! Welcome to :sf

=^.^=