new toy!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by redics_girl, Dec 18, 2012.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

stopped at the sex shop on my way home tonight and picked up a new vibe.... its a 3 pronged assault vehicle for my pussy... thinking i might have to try it out before he gets home:dgrin

2. Tell me what happens! (;

3. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

Yeah, ,,, please tell us!!!!!!

4. sandwich

Gold Member

Yes...please share the brand and style if it works out. I always find one of the prongs to be lacking.

5. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

i really wanna buy a new toy, i just dont know like which kind :/

6. rowdy3128

rowdy3128 New Member

use it together...buzz his balls and you at the same time....TRUST ME....

7. redics_girl

sorry its been a couple days.... anyway.
    its a waterproof vibe with three sensory prongs. the center is about 5 inches long, with a rounded and bumpy head to go inside my pussy. the other two are on either side, and are much smaller, intended to stimulate the clit and the anus. now, i would have enjoyed it more if the smaller prongs were a bit longer, as it didnt actually reach my clit or penetrate my ass enough, but that being said... it has 3 speeds. i couldnt wait to play with it, but i had to pick the hubs up at work and didnt have time. i changed into some baggy sweats and no panties, stuck it in my pocket and left. got to the first stop sign and turned it on, and buzzed my lips through the pants. the next stop light, i slid it under my pants and continued buzzing my lips. at the bottom of the next hill when i got to the straitaway, i spread my lips with one hand and sped up the buzz with the other before i pressed it directly onto my clit. the vibrations felt amazing... and i can see why its difficult for guys to drive in a straight line while someone is playing with their dick (sorry honey). by the time I got to his work, i had slouched down in my seat so i could slide the vibe down to tease my wet hole and alternate between my clit and my slit. by the time i got to his work and put it in park, i had given myself 2 orgams. i still had a few minutes before he was off, so i turned it off and went inside. he works in the deli section of a liquor store... i gave him a kiss and all i thought about was the pussy smelling vibe in my pocket. i told him that i had bought a toy and that i had just used it to get off and then i went back out to the car to wait. while i was waiting, i flipped it back on and bumped it up to the highest speed. i slipped it inside me and pushed it far enough up so that the little prong rested against my clit and had another intense, quick orgasm before he came outside. definatly a new favorite in my toybox... more stories later

8. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Like ^^^^ lol

9. marriedman42

marriedman42 New Member

Damn - I wish my wife would do something like that and then tell me all about it.... Wouldnt keep her waiting in the car for me for long, yeah!

10. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

I WANT THAT! how much was it? and whats it called?

11. sandwich

Gold Member

You might be my long lost cousin.

12. redics_girl

its called the California Exotics Triple Teaser Vibrator, Purple. I paid less than $15 for it at our local sex shop. Its cheaper at Amazon, and they have different colors... kinda bummed I got it at a shop. Although, I was able to play with it a lot more quickly, so i guess its ok.
    [​IMG]

13. redics_girl

me? sweet!