new to the whole game

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bball0076, May 12, 2007.

1. bball0076

bball0076 New Member

hi, im recently new with the whole going out bizz, and i've been going out with this girl for over 5months now, we recently started moving ahead, but beforei begin, i've never gone out with a girl before and so has she. anywho on to the point, i recently showed her my jewels and it was all good for the first 2 days, i released my juice like any other guy would, but on the 3rd day it was diffrent, we were makeing out for around an hour, and i had a bonor, she grab and playing with it, up and down up and down, for the entire time i did not release my load, we ened up stoping and talked, then went home with the boner and nothing coming out, is that normal for a guy, is that a good or bad thing?

2. crayola

crayola New Member

It's not a problem. She probably didn't stimulate you enough to get you to orgasm. Not many girls, especially inexperienced ones, can give great hand jobs. Don't worry, and if she thinks it's a problem, don't feel shy to "take the reigns" and do it yourself in front of her. Maybe she can learn a bit, and then you can do the same with her. Just a suggestion.

3. bball0076

bball0076 New Member

well the first and 2nd time i went rather quickly then the 3rd time it was around an hour of foundeling,

4. Hjack

Hjack New Member

don't worry about it. this is rare but it has happened to me before...somedays you just don't orgasm as easily as others. also consider masturbation. if you had done that relatively recently before she was doing you, your body might just not have been ready with another load yet. all guys are different when it comes to how often or how soon after orgasming that they can do it again. also, you may have been nervous that day, or had something bothering you. or it may just not have been as exciting for you the 3rd time as it was the first two. there are MANY possibilities, but i don't think its anything to worry about.

5. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

Since it was your first couple of times you probly came really fast cause you felt a bit vulnerable and was thinking shit this is really happening, this is hot. But third time around you were a bit more comfortable and relaxed about it cause you were a bit more used to it. A similar thing will happen when you first screw her vaginia, you come real quick at first but soon youll last much longer.
    I've never gotten off when my gf jerked me off her hand gets cramped to much, and shes not good with blowjobs eaither so at least you came with a hand job a couple of time. Try omving to the next stage.

6. bball0076

bball0076 New Member

Thanks for the help, this is a great forum by the way, got lots of info from here unlike most sites