New to the group, about us....

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ncnewcpl4u, Oct 19, 2006.

1. ncnewcpl4u

ncnewcpl4u New Member

We are looking for Caucasian females or couples to share our fantasies with, as well as making special new friends. We are NOT into pushy people, S&M, Bondage, Anal, or anything to do with pain. We are a very sensual couple. We would like to find the right couple/female that would like to get to know us. If you are a couple or female primarily interested in a female for play, we are probably not the couple for you. She is bi-curious to an extent, enjoys the touch and play with a woman, but still contemplating taking it further, although open to what another woman has to offer, and still open minded given comfort and right situation. We want it to be pleasurable for all involved. Seeking soft/full swap, same room with couples/females and friendship.
    For those cheating or participating without their significant others/spouses/mates, etc. without their knowledge, we have no wish to be a party to that.

We are an attractive M/W/C who enjoys good times with friends. We love good conversations and entertaining. He is witty with a great sense of humor, loves to please. She is excited by another woman being pleasured by his attentions as well as pleasuring him. She is smart, down to earth and loves a challenge. He feels she has a lot to offer as well as experience along with him and another couple or female. We are looking to enhance an already great sex life, and are both open minded. We are disease free, and Very Discreet. We enjoy karaoke, board games, poker, and various outdoor activities, intimate settings at home by candlelight with good friends, or going out and living it up. We are a sensual couple, thoroughly enjoying all the situation has to offer. There is so much to tell, please drop us a line and see if we are compatible! We would be happy to share our fantasies and what we are looking for with you, there are many, but ultimately, what we would love most is to see each other be pleased and share what we have to offer as well.

What types of sexual activities turn you on?
    Giving Oral Sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Toys (Vibrators/Dildos/etc.), Threesomes, Mutual Masturbation

What types of sexual activities are OFF LIMITS to you?
    Sadomasochism, Urolagnia (Water Sports/Urine), Rimming, Bondage, Candle Wax, Spanking, Slave/Master, Cross Dressing, Handcuffs/Shackles, Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc., Leather, Latex, Fisting, Pain

What types of new sexual experiences would you like to explore?
    We would like to share each other with another like minded
    couple or female to please and be pleased.

Besides the obvious, what areas of your body do you consider erogenous zones?
    Lips, Neck, Hands/Fingers, Chest, Belly/Abs, Back, Butt, Inner thigh, Mind (Intelligence)

Have you ever had erotic pictures or video taken of you?
    I've taken and been in a few naughty pictures.

Do you enjoy talking dirty during sex?
    I really get into it sometimes.

Does size really matter to you?
    It doesn't matter. As long as it works, I'm happy.

What type of television shows do you enjoy watching?
    Sports/Racing, A wide range really

What are your favorite television shows?
    Her:Sex and the City, Medium
    Him:Crime, Comedy, Classics
    Both:X-Files, Big Love, Weeds, Lucky Louie

What kind of movies do you enjoy the most?
    Drama, Comedy, Horror, Action, Romance/Love Stories, Independent, Cult Classics, Cops and Robbers, Mystery, Suspense/Thriller

What are your favorite movies?
    Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, Gone with the Wind,
    Spitfire Grill, As Good as it Gets, and many many more.

What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
    Rock 'n Roll, Classic Rock, Women Who Rock, Pop/Top 40, R&B/Soul, Alternative/Indie, Country and Western, Opera, Show Tunes, New Age, Hip Hop, Oldies

What does listening to music do for you?
    It's relaxing, It's inspiring, It helps me get my anger out, It's great for dancing, It's good background noise, It gives me time to sing, It's how I express myself

What are your favorite musicians or bands?
    Madonna, Eagles, Edwin McCain, Paul McCartney, Depeche
    Mode, Colin Raye, Enya, Allison Krauss, Mor

Tell us what you're reading now.
    Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

What types of activities interest you?
    Surfing the internet, Trivia, Scrabble

What types of sports and activities are you active in?
    Football, Basketball, Baseball, White water rafting

What are your favorite sports/teams?
    Duke, Carolina Panthers

2. Thorn

Gold Member

WOW! What a thorough description. You had my interest until I saw that you all are Blue Devil fans. :yell (just kidding) Swinging is not for me (us) but I hope this forum helps you find what you're looking for. Good luck and welcome to :sf. :)

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

"This is not a dating or matchmaking service, do not treat it like one."

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You rock, girl! :rofl

See, Thorn - I told you Mel's not a morning person. She's almost as bitchy as me in the morning! ha ha

5. Thorn

Gold Member

If that can even be possible.:uhh:

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Whoa..... I've earned my titles already? Ugh.

The WHORE in me says that swinging rocks and I wish 'em all the luck in the world. The BITCH in me is pretty sure when the word "swinger sites" was googled, this site did NOT come up........ gasp*..... cuz it's not. Now, if I'm wrong and that's what Ryan wishes this to be or become, I will gladly kiss the asses of all I have offended. Well, they aren't into that, I'll gladly....... oh whatever.

7. Rose

Gold Member

Actually, the above looks like a profile set-up from the "Adult Friend finders" type site. But to set the record straight, I'm with you,girl.

I have to chuckle everytime I read an intro that is clearly a 'fishing expedition' for hooking up. And for the same reason... this is NOT a dating site. That's why I love it here. We can really let loose without the fear of wondering if someone is going to try to set up a 'meet & greet'. Anybody who takes the time to read around the forum would be able to tell quite quiickly.

well, there IS one guy I wouldn't mind fucking on this list. He knows who he is, but I'm not mentioning any names :brow

8. ncnewcpl4u

ncnewcpl4u New Member

Note

Maybe our intro was a bit overboard, but we were not intending to treat this as a date site for hookups. Take care.

J&L

9. Rose

Gold Member

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry, the "blond" is not buying it. Straight out of Adult Freind Finders[​IMG]

but it was a very informative intro! :lol

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Rose I love you!

TY for writing this! These are the exact reasons why I feel at home here! Isn't it refreshing to have a space free that "adult friend finders" stuff? I respect the AFF guys, but those of us who aren't cruising also deserve a space!

11. Thorn

Gold Member

I think we've had sex with them in the past Rose! :eek Just kidding folks. :D

12. ncnewcpl4u

ncnewcpl4u New Member

Update

Not looking to cruise this site, nor treat it as a dating service. However, this is a SEX forum of all topics, of which, swinging can be found in the archives. Just posting a well informed intro, that covered alot about us, from our current sex life info, to average sports teams that are liked and disliked. Surely that can be respected in such an open forum.

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

As a swinger I can respect the topic of swinging, absolutely.