New to SF

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Cheedlemire, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Cheedlemire

Cheedlemire New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm 28 year old white male, shorter brown hair parted to the side with decent sized beard. I have green eyes and I'm about 5'11'' 150 pounds. I love taking pictures, so I'm sure you'll get to know it face and body pretty quickly if we hit it off. I'm looking for a female, hopefully around the same age as I am so long as there is a physical and emotional connection.

I'm in a long-term, committed relationship, but I've always loved having people to talk to online for when I'm alone and to keep me company while I'm constantly thinking about sex. One thing about me is I'm pretty honest ( I guess except for the whole cheating on my gf online thing) so I like to be as frank as possible and you'll always be sure to get the honest truth; I've got no reason to lie to you.

What I'm looking for

When I'm putting up posts, or replying to people, I am thinking more along the lines of having a dirty pen pal, rather than someone to just RP with. I love being able to come up with fun ideas to talk about, potentially masturbate together, then to back to talking about stuff in our lives. I guess you could say I'm really just looking for someone I can chat with and just generally be sexual with.

My relationship is complicated and leaves me feeling lonely/pent up a lot of the time, so I suppose that's the reason I'm looking for someone to help fill that emotional and sexual gap. I suppose we could delve into why I'm looking for someone to talk with once we start chatting; I know I'm not making a usual request.

Perhaps you're in a similar situation and we can help each other feel cared for and sexy. I've developed emotional relationships with people in the past and even fell in love with someone besides my gf once, so I suppose this could be as casual as you'd be interested in.

Kinks

I would say my kinks usually involve being more on the dominant side of things, but there are times I'd love to get on all fours and submit to a woman with a strap on. A laundry list of kinks would be excessive cum play, pegging, pet play, transformation, bimbofication, but you know I'm really into nearly anything that's not water sports, scat, or age play.

Conclusion

I want someone who will be a friend and someone I can tell about my raging morning erection; sounds simple enough but maybe that's weird. If you have any questions, give me a shout and I'd be happy to share.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Welcome

4. phish

Gold Member

Welcome to sf!

5. drakolola

Welcome dude , i guess you will find what you are looking for here :)
    Enjoy ;)

6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Welcome to the forum !

7. JonJo

Gold Member

Welcome, join in and enjoy.

8. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Welcome and hope you'll enjoy

9. Bunnyx

Gold Member