New to naughtiness

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by fiona, Sep 30, 2008.

1. fiona

fiona New Member

First I put on a black see-through nightie with matching panties. I wake him up with gentle licks and kisses to his man meat. I glide my body along his reaching first for his hands. I brush my lips across his but don’t kiss. I Strap on the soft wrist cuffs then clip each one to the tether anchored beneath the bed. I then slowly slide back down kissing and licking as I go, lingering momentarily around his hard cock. I’m on my knees between his legs. I put on each ankle cuff and clip them in. I tighten the strap pulling his legs apart. I stand up on the bed and slowly pull off my panties then I grab my pink and black leather paddle……..I grab his big hard cock and push it up against his body and very gently spank his exposed balls with my cold leather. Then I take him all the way in with my mouth while I watch him watching me. I climb on and slowly slide down onto his glistening shaft. Rotating my hips back forth side to side.....he groans in ecstasy. I lay forward and stretch my legs out making me very tight I grind up and down. His hard cock rubs on my wet clit and I start to climax so I sit up with my feet in front and my hands on his thighs. I cum hard squeezing him tighter and tighter. I spank him with my paddle then I spank myself a few times. I'm finished for now so I get off and walk out of the room leaving him tied up I go get a glass of water from the kitchen and grab the can of cool whip.

As I walk back in with the can behind my back he watches wondering whats next. I crawl up between his legs and raise up still on my knees. I spray cool whip on my nipples and rub it all over then I lean over his body allowing him to have a mouthful of warm soft breast. He eagerly licks off the cool whip. He's been a good boy so I allow him to have some control, I release one of his arms and give him the paddle. I move back just out of his newly acquired reach and again kiss and lick his balls. I cover his dick with cold cool whip and then lick it off. Nibbling and biting gently I get him close so I back off. I lay beside him and grab the pink vibrator. I let him watch as I rub my pussy. He grabs at my boobs and tries to reach them with his mouth but he can't. I stand over him and dribble minty stimulating lotion onto him. I turn backwards and sit on his cock with my legs outside of his. I grind my hips back and forth while I watch him penetrate me. He spanks my ass and I hit my second orgasm I can tell he is close again so I get off. I untie him and stand him up beside the bed. I kneel in front of him and suck his dick. I look up and watch him then guide his hand to the base of his shaft. I get him going the let go and lean back to watch as he strokes his meat. I tell him to cum on my face and I eagerly wait with mouth open wide. I can't wait and I move his hand away grab his ass and suck his cock deep and hard. Closer now he grabs a hold once more and I watch as his man juice shoots out. I put the head of his sensitive cock in my mouth and quickly suck then I vigorously lick the backside milking every last ounce he has to give.

2. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

The last few sentences got me hard as!!!

3. quikki

quikki New Member

what he said!