New to anal play

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by JizraCock, Oct 25, 2010.

1. JizraCock

JizraCock New Member

I am very open to trying new things as i feel i have a high sex drive. About a year ago i tried experimenting with anal play by myself. Starting with a finger and then a while later anal beads.

I'm not sure whether anal beads are meant to be able to make you orgasm by themselves. I havn't seemed to be able to achieve this yet.

So i feel that i should try prostate stimulators. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to start out with here?? :)

2. kyle_butler

kyle_butler New Member

i let a gurl use a dildo a couple times while ive gotten a close a few times ive never gotten off with anal play alone but it made me pop off explosively while she stroked me at same time

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

In my experience, you will likely only orgasm from anal penetration if the prostate is stimulated. Beads just aren't going to do that. I've had success with realistic dildos only.

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Start out with lubrication. Lots of it. And the best advise I can give you is to not be in a hurry. Take anal sessions slowly and make it sexy for yourself or your partner. Remember that you'll probably experience discomfort or pain, but that you'll relax in a minute and work up to the kinky stuff. Don't be in a rush or you'll have bad results. If you do it right, anal play is bliss. :)

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

From personal experience ive used the end of a hair brush, and a carrot. It hasnt gotten me to orgasm, but maybe if it were attatched to a chair or something I could ride it, so it would feel like the real thing. Id like to achieve a male anal orgasm, but no success yet, any other suggestions?

6. she

she New Member

There is a walnut shaped bump inside that needs to be fondled repeatedly to achieve the orgasm. I've performed this on a male and he described it as absolutely amazing and spontaneous. Good luck!

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Sounds like something I need a friend to assist me with...id better start looking! Could a vibrater help me achieve my goal? Id gladly purchase one of ot called for it.
    Ive tried a few times inserting fingers, but I guess I myself cant get the right angle? Thats my guess at least, anyone got any tips?

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

There are toys around especially designed for male anal play.

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Is a partner required?

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

No some prostate toys are curved to make playing by yourself easily.

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Sweet. Thanks :D