new relationship

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sex, Apr 23, 2006.

1. sex

sex New Member

Hi everyone been reading here for awhile now and though i would make a post.

Basically i am pretty new as regards to relationships etc etc, but i recently met this guy and have been on about 5-6 dates (2-3 weeks) so i guess you could call him my boyfriend.

The thing is although i am not a virgin i am pretty worried about the physical side of the relationship. This sounds bad but i have been with like 4 people and 3 were one night stands.

The first was with a boyfriend but we only did it twice as it was very painful and i was worried about doing it again so the next times happened with alcohol and bad judgement on my side.

The last time wasn't painful or anything but i am just worried that i am going to be really bad.

This guy is so sweet and seems really really nice and i like him alot i just don't want it go pear shaped. Am i being paranoid?

2. gianni

gianni New Member

Just relax and let it happen. If you think sexy, you will be sexy.

3. sex

sex New Member

yeah i see your point there! These questions probably pop up all of the time and probably annoy everyone here. Only thing is with the one night stands has made me think either:

1. I was ok but they just wanted it once.
    2. I was rubbish and thats why they didnt come back for more.

See my point? ARG!!! I have made bad decisions in the past. It is just when to initiate it, should i tell him about this. Or just keep it quiet and see what happens.

What would you do?

4. dojo

dojo New Member

I don't see why you should tell him all about this :)

And I would just act as any normal person who likes someone else. I wouldn't rush things either. I would wait for the relation to get on it's own course. If you really like the guy and you feel good together, then naturally get to the bed part.

Just don't worry :)

5. sex

sex New Member

Thanks!

Think i will wait and see what happens. If i open my mouth he will probably run a mile LOL.

I do really like him purely for the fact that is not like most bloke and wants to jump in bed straight away. I mean i am sure he does but he is a gentleman, you know what i mean, he wouldnt push it?

Thanks for the advice.

6. dojo

dojo New Member

You;re welcome :)

Enjoy every step in your relationship. Don't know if I'm being a maniac here, but I do love each stage of a relationsip and try to enjoy it. I like the beginning when he's not even kissing you. The first hand holding, your first kiss together, your first night together. I get attached to places and time too: I can recall doing this and that, we kissed here, we looked together at this house and so on. Don't rush anything, enjoy each moment. Even after 3 years together I still feel like he's courting me, we still do things for the first time and we remember the past. We have seen many places together and they are all having OUR history. We went to Budapest 3 years ago and 2 years ago. The first trip was before we went to bed together, we would just kiss like teen-agers. After 1 year we got back there and we still remembered the places as places we kissed or hugged. It was nice remembering this. A relationship is more then getting to the next "base", there are so many things in this. And if you can still look at him each day and feel like you are falling in love again, then you struck gold. Then it's indeed love :)