new positions help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by eyes16, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyes16

eyes16 New Member

me and my gf love sex, well who wouldnt, but we do 69er, doggy, me on top and her on top, aswell as foreplay, anyway, i just need some advice on new positionsm any ideas?

p.s. no anal

thanks

2. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

Well these might not really be considered "new" positions but,have you tried laying her on the kitchen table and you standing up?Or her bending over the arm of the couch and you taking her from behind?Sometimes trying different rooms or different pieces of furniture can make it more erotic and fun for both of you.You are only limited by both of your imaginations. :)

3. kbate

kbate New Member

the kitchen table is a wonderful place for sex. It is even better if she has a bowl of ice cream in front of her while you take her from behind.

1 You sit down, she sits on your lap facing away and you sway back and forth.
    2 You sit on a chair, she sits on your lap facing you.
    3. She lays on her stomach, you enter from behind and lay on her back. She can close/openlegs to increase/decrease pressure.
    4. park in a public place, get in back seat and do a 69.

4. Paisano

Paisano New Member

ON top of a washing machine???

5. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

mmmmmmmmm washing machine.... During the agitation cycle or the spin cycle :brow

6. eyes16

eyes16 New Member

also i need advice on womens gspot, people say it feels different to the rest of the vagina wall, how?

7. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Takes time to find the g-spot I have a thing about it somewhere on the site. Anyway great positions,

1) Have her lay on her side and lift on leg up. You enter her and hold her leg up. (One of my personal favs)
    2) Her on her back and legs straight in the air. Enter her and have her rest her legs over your shoulders. Lean forward to where its comfortable for her. Having your legs near your chest can make for a better orgasm.
    3) This isn't really a position as a general tip. Having your knees lower than your hips can increase the orgasm. (Girls only as far as I know, also thats laying on your back like with your legs over the side of the bed)
    4) The Reverse Cowgirl, you on your back, her on top but she faces away from you.

8. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

This one is an art unto itself if examined . I get off so hard in this postion and she always seems to too. If she doesn't own a vibe or clit massager get some....you have to have the right tools for the job.

When she is sitting on you have her legs together to increase the pressure...if you cum quickly she may have to have them apart at first...but eventually or hopefully soon they will be together.

You put your legs against hers bare skin on skin of course and lightly put your feet over hers. If you have a habit of pressing into the floorboards when u cum you may want to put your feet on the outside of hers. If you don't your arch on her instep.

In the beginning to warm up she can move in circles instead of back and forth. I am not sure exactly what it does for the woman but feedback I got is she enjoys that but for me it runs her pussy all around the head of my dick and it feels wonderful but since the staft is not being stimulated it keeps me from cumming. Since it is almost a manner of foreplay I will put the vibebrator or clit massager on her nipples instead of on her clit in the atmosphere of teasing her...(or on her inner thighs tummy ect).

She won't have all the leverage she needs to sway back and forth because of this position so you will need to put both hands on her hips --massaging them as you do and push her forward and pull her back. Let you hands slide over her hips so you are rubbing them as you push her instead of gripping her hips.
    By letting them slide as you push and pull her you are massaging her hips as you two fuck in this position.

When she gets closer you need to give her the massager so she can put it on her clit. Usually by this time there will be bouncing in addition to grinding (fro m the swaying). If so down and forward as she resettles will massage your balls with her bottom and her pussy will scape the back of your head over and over.

I have only tried it once but one time I had a gf who wrapped her legs around mine so her legs were on the inside but her feet on the outside with her knees together. By hooking her feet on the outside of mine she was able to get more leverage with the thrusts.

Kate I love this position too. wow really need to try this if you have not.

In

9. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

I watched some Japanese outtake film, more like a short film, where the guy would start having sex with his girlfriend no matter where she was (in the house). While eating he would just walk up behind her and start having sex, while on the phone, or at the door signing for a package (that's a little extreme), but the point is, ask her to play that game with you. Pick a day and just spend it indoors where she knows that at any given time you will just start having sex with her. The fun part is (for the game to be fun) is for her to try and continue to do whatever it is that she was doing. So, if she's folder clothes, walk up behind her, place one of her legs up on the bed and have sex with her while she attempts to continue folding clothes, or talking on the phone, or eating lunch, etc. And of course she needs to be wearing something (if she wears anything at all) that is easy access. Kinda blows the moment if you have to undress her.

10. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

This one is hard to articulate in print but if you follow the vectors presented it will make sense.

In a missionary position slde your dick inside her. Than move your legs outside of hers and down the side of her thighs so that your legs are touching from the ankle to the outer thigh.

Than she will put her calves ontop of yours so that the calves are touching. From there she can slide a little more with her legs (if they are long enough) and hook your ankles with hers so that both your feet are legs are together (not spread) and your shinbones are pressed against hers.

You (the guy) will put both hands on each of her shoulders and she will put her two hands on your hips. Each of you has a job. The guy will thrust on a 30 degree inclinde (roughly) that is more horizontal than down. The woman will push up with her hips by pushing down on the mans legs that she is intangled with. So the man is going mostly horizontal and the woman is going up. Two differnt directions but at the same time. The man will pull on the woman's shoulders in the opposite direction he is thrusting (creating a counter thrust via the hand motion) and she will pull down on his hips with her hands and she thrust her hips up into him. The object is for both to preform their redundant motions at the same time in a rhythm.

What this will do if you get it right is scape the head of the mans dick along her g-spot. With the man on the part where he is pulling back out to thrust again he will run the back of his head all along her inner walls.

If you put your chest on top of hers by going on that almost horizontal plane you will rub her tits with your chest over and over and over with each thrust. Because your legs are together your balls will be pushed into her bottom with every thrust.

I swear I have the strongest orgasms doing this. Usually when I am coming though I revert to pushing down instead of across because the motion is faster but the buildup is tremendous.

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

try her on top with her legs inside yours that makes everything feel tighter.

try both of you laying on you sides in bed with her facing away from you. and you enter he from behind. make her bend her legs onto her stomach if you have to

12. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

One that is suppose to be good for hitting the G-spot is when she is on her back and you elevate her by her buttocks and have her legs going to your shoulders. Her butt should be elevated around 6inches or so off the bed.
    Also standing sex is great or standing and holding her against a wall, you can also have her go into a hand stand from this point, just have her hold on with her legs and gently go back until her hands are on the ground, thats more just for the thrill of doing it tho.

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Wow. This thread was dead.

14. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

Haha yah but its a good thread to add to.

15. Scribble

Scribble New Member

sexinfotips101.com. Believe me, it's got everything on there. That, plus some little animated diagrams.

I'd love to really tell you some, but all of -my- favorite positions are for the ladies only

16. brianschell36

brianschell36 New Member

try you to lyin on your sides facin eah other, that one kicks ass

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sorry, but this thread went three years without a single post until a few days ago. We frown on thread necromancy here at :sf. Please start a new thread if you wish to discuss this topic.
    :lock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.