New Position - Greatest orgasm I ever had !!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sgman, Feb 25, 2008.

1. sgman

sgman New Member

New Position - Greatest orgasm I ever had !!!

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I posted and I just tried a new position that resulted in the most intense orgasm I ever had...so I felt compelled to share!

My wife and I have sofa that's very deep (front to back) and very low to the ground. It's like the kind you often see at clubs. Very funky!

Anyway...we were just hanging out last night watching the Oscars but I could not stop thinking about licking her pussy so I asked her to stand up for a minute. She knows what I have in mind when I ask her to do that. She stood up and I proceeded to unbutton and slide her pants and underwear off and then sat her back down on the edge of the couch and asked her to lean back. She loves for me to lick her in that position so she can watch when when I eventually begin to suck on her clit...really hard. That drives her wild.

Anyway.... After 20 minutes of that she pulled me up to fuck her. We normally change positions at that point but last night was different. She didn't want to move but the couch is so low I had to enter her while on my knees in front of the couch with her legs around and sometimes up over my shoulders.

Oddly enough, I have never fucked anyone by thrusting in and out while on my knees before. It's not that odd of a position but for whatever reason, I never tried it until yesterday.

Here's the interesting part; I think it may have had to do with the fact that in that position, I was unable to "tense" my legs or any other part of my body for that matter as I began to climax. In short, I had the longest and most intense orgasm I ever had in my life. Just when I thought I was about to peak and could not take it anymore, it just kept intensifying. It's was amazing. It was if I could feel an intense shockwave that got stronger with each pulse of ejaculate. When it eventually ended, I sat down on the sofa and literally felt a "light, week-in-the-knees" feeling for a while afterwards. It's hard to describe. Actually, it reminded me of the way my wife describes her orgasms.

1. I seriously recommend trying this!!!
    2. Has anyone else ever experienced what I described with this or any other special position or technique?

#1 sgman, Feb 25, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

That sounded really cool!

Note to self: buy new "club-style" couch. :dgrin

3. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

LMFAO!!! CL, I bet if you go to the right place, you can get one that vibrates also...:D

I just might have to try that. I have a low couch...(I like spell check, It almost said I have a low cooch)

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Nothing wrong with a low Cooch is their

Hiker

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

That would be a hoochy cooch...

Hmmm...will try the position next opportunity!

BD

6. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Hmmmm....wonder if a low, deep rocking chair would work....must try.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Answer to comment 2, I haven't done this position, but everytime I orgasm I experience what you experienced. I think I know what happened to you, you managed to prolong your pre-orgasmic phase of arousal, stroring more and more sexual energy, and then felt an extra-strong orgasm when this energy was released.

Through training I had some years ago I learned to control my orgasmic response, and through this to move to these more powerful whole-body orgasms. And when I describe these orgasms, women tell me their orgasms are similar. The female orgasm is much more intense than the typical male orgasm or 'genital sneeze'.

I am glad I learned this technique, but I am sad that I didn't learn it at a younger age. But still it's a good one to know now.

8. sdfilter

sdfilter New Member

It's odd that both of you should mention this. I too have stumbled on a "new" kind of orgasm for myself that sounds just as you describe. I generally have the "sneeze" as you put it, one or two strong, localized contractions that aren't particularly awe inspiring.

I've always accepted this as the way men are built, and simply concentrated on all the other sensations that come along with sex.

In the course of our normal love making, my wife has always been open to giving me oral sex, but more as foreplay than as an act in and of itself. So, a few weeks ago, she out of nowhere had me lay back and brought me to orgasm orally. My head almost came off! I had "waves" running through my whole body, and thought I'd crawl out of my skin. I'd never in 39 years had anything like that.

At first I chalked it up to a new and unique situation, but I think it triggered something. I thought about what was different, and realized that I wasn't busy concentrating on thrusting and balancing and controlling my orgasm and ....

I've been able to reproduce this orgasm through careful relaxation and attention, and believe me, I'm shocked. I wonder if, as sgman says, he didn't so much discover a better position, but a better way to have sex - relaxing the muscles we men tend to tense up at the moment of truth.

9. sgman

sgman New Member

sdfilter...When you said you had "waves running through your whole body, and thought you'd crawl out of your skin." it was like you took the words right out of my mouth. It was insane.

Here's the best part: I tried to duplicate the situation and am happy to report, I was able to...exactly.

It was in fact what I first thought. Whenever I'm having sex or even jerking off, when I get close to climaxing, I have always had the tendency to tighten up the muscles in my legs and even around my dick, which helps bring on the orgasm. I found that if COMPLETELY resist the urge to do that, it can be a little longer until I cum and actually a bit frustrating until I got used to it. If I do so however, when I do eventually cum, it's exactly like I felt the other day and exactly how you describe. It's an intense set of waves that effects my entire body. It almost "too much" to handle in a very very good way :)

I can't believe this is what many women, including my wife describe all the time and it's took me until I was 40 to experience it.

Who knew I had to learn how to cum right :) ????
    Spread the word!

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Good description that. I feel it from my cheeks (which tingle) right through to my toes. So it is all of body, and much more intense and satisfying.