New - Please Help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by erika7, May 26, 2005.

1. erika7

erika7 New Member

Hi everyone - I'm new to this whole posting-about-fantasies, etc. stuff.

I'm 22 years old, married, have a 2 year old, and my sex life completely sucks. I hate it. My husband is the sweetest, greatest guy, but in bed he is sooo boring & has no imagination whatsoever.
    I on the other hand have had these fantasies of being tied up & taken advantage of and such for ages. My husband & I have been married for 3 years & before I got pregnant our sex life was ok. It wasn't great - there wasn't much spark to it, but we had a little something. Then I had our son & everything went down the drain. We have sex once a month if we're lucky & I absolutely hate it. It is just the same old thing and nothing more. Everytime we do, I get more frustrated & it's just not even worth that bit.

I am starved for some good sex! I go online & look up bondage pictures & such to get a little something! The thing is I'm scared about what my husband will think if confess my fantasies to him. He's very laid back & everything, so it's not like he'd get mad. But I'm just embarrassed & the reality is that even if I do tell him - he's so un-imaginative that I would have to tell exactly what to do when & where & that takes all the fun out of it. Especially when my fantasies are more of the rape/tied up/bondage type thing. Where HE is in control & I'm at his mercy. He would never get it.
    I feel like it's hopeless.

Okay, so that must sound totally ridiculous.
    But does anyone have any ideas for me at all?
    I really need some help here....
    erika

2. duhast

duhast New Member

You gotta talk to him about it, or both of you get some counseling....the resentment that's building up will not bring good results.

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yes.

4. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Let him come home and find you all tied up.

5. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I agree with the other two replies about talking with your husband. I was in a relationship once and I had no idea the lady I was with wanted anal. She always turned around and wanted it doggie style, but I never knew she wanted it there. Once when she was on top of me, she just took me and put me in her ass. I thought I had messed when I felt the difference in texture and pressure and I heard her gasp. It was probably the best fucking session we ever had. She told me afterwards that she had always wanted it in the ass but didn't know how to tell me. It was both of ours first anal experience.
    To the point, a suggestion to get hubby involved--tie yourself naked and spread-eagled to the bed shortly before he is to arrive home. Let him find you in that condition. He'll cum before he gets his dick out of his pants.
    Hope this provided some enlightenment.

6. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I have a fetish about banging 22 year old wives.

I think you've got to communicate with him and tell him exactly what you want. You may be surprised at what he is willing to do, and maybe he'll open up and express some of his desires. There isn't a person (especially male) on earth that doesn't have some desires and fetishes, but whether or not they are able and willing to express them is an entirely different story.

Look at it this way: By the sounds of things, you really don't have a lot to lose by throwing it out there. It may the best thing you've ever done, and may help your marriage.