New partner has never had orgasm, and does not masturbate...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Sammy Angels, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Sammy Angels

Sammy Angels New Member

Hi everyone! This is my first post...

I recently met a girl, and we started dating. As things started getting sexual I noticed from her reactions that she hadn't had a lot of experience in this area. So I was patient and didn't rush her into things.

But I noticed that, although she enjoyed every aspect of foreplay, she never seemed to have an orgasm. If she got close, she would push away my hand, saying she couldn't take it anymore. Later I found out she had never even masturbated (nor had she ever had sex...).
    Now because she has never experienced these feelings before, she is really falling in love with me. Now I'm normally a lot more direct when it comes to sex, but I respect her very much, and want her to experience orgasm before I actually have sex with her.
    I believe she has a lot of emotional issues when it comes to sex. She referred to masturbation as a 'dirty thing', stuff like that. I want to help her see that sex is not a bad thing at all, but I cannot be direct about it.

I realize this might be a difficult question, but does anyone have suggestions as to how I can help her open up to her own sexuality?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm afraid as you've already figured out that this is a touchy situation without any easy answers. However I've been there. When I met the woman who would later become my wife, she was a virgin and had never touched herself sexually before. So I've been there. My only advice is to take things slow. As time went on she opened up considerably, and became quite adventurous. But before anything happened she had to develop a deep trust in me and our relationship.