New member looking for chat buddy

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Jake_or, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Jake_or

Gold Member

Looking for a nice lady to chat with and get to know and then maybe video or just share erotic thoughts with and make a new sexy pen pal, All ages please, I'd love to learn a thing or two and drive my my future partners even wilder! And i do think I've got some experience to share with some of you as well.. Also down to make some guy friends although I'll pass on getting sexual on cam or writing while you make the bald man puke on your keyboard, no offence, it just doesn't do anything for me. Everyone is entitled to love and thrills you so seek and I'll defend that with my entirety...But I'm all down for friends and knowledge and a good time and I'll share that in return with guys or girls...If that's what your looking for...

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Feel free to chat with me in any way you see fit. Neutral about music like we do or sexy and naughty. I like it all ;) My skype and KIK are on my profile.

Jake_or likes this.
  3. Jake_or

Gold Member

SChweet =)

Mittimer likes this.
  4. Blockade_Runner

Blockade_Runner New Member

Hey man....if you're open to guy friends too...let's chat. Have some stuff to work on sexually, which is why I'm here so knowledge is good.