New member introduction and my story

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Larry Mars, May 10, 2015.

1. Larry Mars

Larry Mars New Member

Hello,
    I just joined and would like to introduce myself to you all.

I am highly educated and a professor at a major southern university. I will not reveal my area of specialization in public for obvious reasons. The more I say the easier it would be to associate professional to private which I do not want to happen.I am a straight with a newly developed urge to be pegged by a woman and I am a life-long exhibitionist as well. I love all things associated with nudity, erotica, and sex. My first sexual experiences were at a very young age with girls the same age. I would often strip nude while several girls would fondle my penis and balls until I became erect. Then they would ask me to prance around so my cock and balls would bounce and jiggle while they watched. Often I would spend hours with them nude while they would pass me around and explore my body. I had my first orgasms and while they patted my bottom and examined my balls gently. Cumming was spontaneous at that age and the girls were delighted when the hot creamy cum would gush from the pink head of my swollen twitching penis. So you see, I love to be naked before a crowd

Today I live out those experiences in adult form through CFNM, public nudity, and shared masturbation. I have several websites where I bear all and post photos and videos which range from nudity outside to masturbation until I experience orgasm. Public masturbation has always excited me along with being nude in front of many women. Full nudity while showing my face is reserved for special friends whom I can trust. I become very excited knowing a woman's eyes are on my bare cock and would be delighted if you would ask me to masturbate for you. But then I also love having sex with a woman. I enjoy pleasing a woman in any way she wishes. If that means becoming her sub and worshiping her body I want that. If you want to peg me, I would happily give up my boy pussy for you. If you want me to selfishly please myself with your body, I'll do that too. I love kink and experimentation. If you are a woman living near me, I am interested in meeting you for any level of social experience you wish from taking nude walks to exploring our common fantasies.

I ENJOY BEING UNDER A GOOD WOMAN OR BETTER YET WOMEN

About a year ago, I was deflowered by a lovely mistress and later tied naked into a sling and gangbanged by five gorgeous women from San Francisco. It was a wonderful experience. I was bound and could do nothing but let each lovely girl probe me with her fingers then force her strap-on into my exposed hole and use my body as she pleased while the others watched and teased. I loved being the center of attention for these wonderful girls and became instantly addicted to the feel of a strap-on cock inside me.

Not long after my strap-on event, I set a new goal to be the biggest strap-on slut ever by taking on even more women in a super-gangbang. In November I was put to the test by eight enchanting Dommes with strap-ons. It was an incredible experience as one girl after another stepped up and gave my ass a pounding. One liked it so much she fucked me twice. I rose to the task and was fucked over-and-over until Mistress rewarded me by taking me with her biggest cock and milking me to orgasm. The day before I had my first sounding which was delightful as well.

If you are a woman who enjoys taking a strap-on to a man's nice round ass have a peek below and get in line. I am already thinking that I should try breaking my record before someone else does and would love to host a dozen or better yet a baker's dozen in a marathon pegging session. I really want to be fucked doggie style this time. Every strap-on is different and every woman has a different touch so for me it is exciting to be "under" each and every good woman's control. When I submit, my cock stays limp and useless as she becomes the dominant player. I am a switch as well so if you want the business end of my big cock, I would love give you the business and fill you with my cum as well.

One of my latest fantasies is to be led out nude in front of a crowd by a woman then bent over or ordered to my hands and knees then like the little slut I am receive a good fucking by several lovely ladies in public. If you know me, you know I'll make it happen.

If you live in the area and would like to practice your strap-on talents on a gentle-natured and obedient slutty little sub, write. I would love to bend over and be your bottom.
    2325.jpg

15944048699_91672afd13_b.jpg

Sweetlysad likes this.
  2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Wow Thats quite a introduction which Im sure will get many responses.Welcome to SF and may your desires come true xo

3. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Did you stop and look at this site, before you posted this? Welcome and good luck.

12barblues likes this.
  4. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Why whats wrong with what he posted..At least he told us about himself!

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well , welcome.. And one thing for sure, there is no mistaking what you're looking for.. Lol. Best of luck. And I look forward to some interesting posts from you in the forums..

6. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Welcome. Quite an intro. Let it be known that you can express yourself however you want on this site. Some will like it & accept it. Others will not and will make veiled comments to you voicing their opinion. Most of us just ignore those who are judgemental. Don't let those people scare you. Some of us are still trying to figure out what/who some people really are.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well said.

Doitagain and Candela like this.
  8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Very well said!

Candela likes this.
  9. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Welcum! That was quite an into :)

10. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Eloquent and great looking in my undies(or without them). Who'd have thought.

Candela and Sweetlysad like this.
  11. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

You are most welcome here and I hope you find what you are seeking. :)

Candela likes this.
  12. Larry Mars

Larry Mars New Member

Thank you for all the nice comments!

Candela likes this.
  13. HotForHoney

Gold Member

14. phish

Gold Member

Welcome to sf. Nice into...

Candela likes this.
  15. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Welcome!

16. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Welcome! You are not the only one who enjoys anal and nudity here. Look around and jump in the conversations, all types here.

17. scurlock1971

Gold Member

Wow, that really is some intro and so well written that I fell I must use spell check for what I right :) Welcome, gald your here and hope you find this place enjoyable to stay awhile...

18. Bunnyx

Gold Member

Hello and welcome to SF :) and thanks for an impressive introduction.