new member, heres my dick

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by madblazer, May 11, 2007.

1. madblazer

madblazer New Member

this is my first post, seems like an interesting forum. ok ladies what do you think.
    [​IMG]

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Why don't you introduce yourself before showing your privates off?

3. madblazer

madblazer New Member

wow, didnt mean to offend you,,i thought thats what this board was for. anyway im 24 and single. and just wanted some opion's here from people, as i havent had many partners. just want to know how the ladies feel about my dick.

4. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

Ryan beat me to it. :lol

Mad, it would be nice to see you introduce yourself before showing off your private parts toeveryone on board. I mean, yes we have the AMM here. But this board isn't just about showing your body to everyone. Its about more than that.

#4 Darkesheart, May 11, 2007
    Last edited: May 11, 2007
  5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Darkesheart put it well.

This board is for more than just showing off your privates, yes we have a section for it but we also have many more sections. So, you showed it off. Well, it's a penis. There are plenty more around where that came from. What's special about it? Nothing. It's about the person behind the picture and right now you have showed us well, nothing.

If you want to boost your ego, go to a site such as rate me nude or one of the other picture rating sites and get it there. But if you want to talk with other members about sex, say hello and then show off your penis, then do that.

6. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

good size.. i'd tap that lol

7. DLX

DLX New Member

i like how you introduce yourself...:)
    u have it alright.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

New Member required reading:

"Where is the Parity"
    Community Lounge

We love new members here at :sf, but, unlike many braindead forums, we just feel there is a real person attached to all sexual organs, and we would love to get to know the real person! It's kind of a new platform we are exploring :)

9. Bella

Gold Member

Very well put! :)
    ~Bella

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

And a very interesting and awsome new platform to....i mean for us guys there are absoluty lots of gorgeous females here to get to know :)

11. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Well done Ryan!

Yes because i can imagine Ryan was sitting there one day eating a cadburys cream egg when all of a sudden he thought:-
    "What can i add to this site?"

Little miss idea came along and said
    "Why dont you make a section where people can post there member only erotic content which will then help people become more at ease with seeing who they are talking to and give them a medium to discuss a whole new range of topics while describing there topics with pictures and video, free from censorship!?"

But then Mr Ego came along and suggested "Why dont you make a section where every male member can put there dick on and give the female members the impossible choice of keeping them all happy by saying yes its big enough and yes id suck it and that it stimulates them with its intilectualism and witty charm......."

Oh poor Ryan how could he make a decision all on his own, so he went down to the shops and bought a bag of hershey kisses, and so he sat and ate. Oh he ate them Hersheys and he ate until the sugary love that was released from them in his mouth gave him the rush he needed! And jump up he did! From his chair upon which he sat eating sugary treats and yay he did proclaim............
    "Little Miss idea, Mr Ego, I see both your points and have made my decision! These sugary treats whilst making me sick to the stomach and giving me a headache have shown me the light"
    And so the """"Put your dick pictures up here to stroke your ego guys"""" room was born.......
    Madblazer i think you know where this is going.......:)

Tainted.xxx

12. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

love that cock love to please it now