New member from Texas

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hottiebaby, Apr 28, 2010.

1. hottiebaby

hottiebaby New Member

I am new to this community so I thought I would introduce myself. I am 38 years old and have been married almost 11 years. I have four kids who are the loves of my life. I am a stay at home who has recently joined a gym to get my body more toned. My husband and I have a good sex life but we would like for it to be better. I am bi sexual so I am looking for a lady to bring into our bedroom. We would love to have a friend with benefits and explore our deepest fantasies. My husband has a huge sex drive which is now gone into overdrive. He also works out so I just cant sastify him.
    I love chatting and webcamming but our webcam is missing so right now I am chatting and just enjoying myself. I have a sweet side but also a naughty side as well. I love lots of foreplay and I can cum just by playing with my nipples.
    I look forward to chatting with everyone and making new friends.....
    Anyone from Texas?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Welcome to SF and thanks for the introduction. I'm not from TX but we do have a few Texans here on the board.

3. ridinandropin

ridinandropin New Member

Welcome fellow Texans ! You will enjoy SF.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome, hottiebaby. We have had a lot of Texans join just lately. Some of them have not posted yet though. Maybe y'all can start a Texan social group.