new male masturbation technique

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allgirlschool, Aug 19, 2010.

1. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

so i had been watching some solos and noticed that the girls would use just about anything as a toy, so i thought "isnt there any kind of toy a guy can use for stimulation?", so i searched on yahoo and found a suggestion was to use a pillow and rub it up and down against your cock, so i gave it a try and it actually worked, its soft and stimulating around my cock, the only problem is i had to use both hands, one for rubbing and the other for holding the top of the pillow to keep it still, otherwise i wouldnt be able to get maximum pleasure out of it,
    but other than it worked for me, why not give a try at least once

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why not just buy a flesh light or one of the other dozens of toys that are designed for a guy to wank off with?

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Your pillow could get kinda rank doing that, I agree with Mitt, there are male toys that work a lot better.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Not to mention, the friction on your shaft from the fabric of the pillow will eventually wear on you. There are tons of toys you can use with one hand, no less or NO hands if you buy a special piece of it or hell, shove it between your mattresses.

There are just much better ways to go about getting off than using your pillow, hun.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Try this:
    Lie on your right side with your right hand holding your dick in the thumb down position(opposite of the usual wanking grip).Scrunch a large(queen size will do) pillow up to your torso and make sure it's pressing against the back of your right hand. Lube if you like, but it isn't necessary. Throw your left leg over the pillow, and at the same time wrap your left arm around the pillow with your open hand pressing it as you would on the small of a woman's back. Now pretend it's your fantasy girl and Fuck. It's pretty realistic for a nice slow hump.
    You can do it left sided if you prefer.

6. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

dunno, its just the solos i had seen, the girls would use anything as a toy, i guess i just liked the idea of using objects that arent considered sexual

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I completely understand that. I like to use non sexual things to masturbate with too. I just never though of a pillow.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

If you get the positions right, my method in post# 5 is pretty close to really spooning and fucking. Just not as soft warm and wet as a real live pussy. But that cannot be duplicated.

9. Beach

Beach New Member

If I'm the mood to go all out, I'll grab my Warmed up fleshlight, stick it between the mattress and boxspring so as not to move at all, and boink away ! Lol... Perfect height for me and the Laptops right in front of my face !

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

That actually sounds pretty good. Does that thing really feel much like a pussy?

11. johnson8386

johnson8386 New Member

go to fleshlights website. i have a few of them. if warmed and lubed properly they feel incredible.

12. Beach

Beach New Member

Oh yeah it does ! Especially warmed up before hand and lubed well. I tend to last about 15 seconds with that thing. lol...

Only bother, is cleanup after but that is not too big a deal, just not something I wanna do right after my special moment ! lmao.....

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

They are one of the best silly products on my site among both men and women, actually. (Gals get them for their guys) The Japanese make a really cool one that flips open when use is done and you can wash it out that way. But it's like a bazillion dollars. Otherwise a regular fleshlight is about 65 bucks on their site. You can get them a little cheaper elsewhere but there is also a knockoff version of them called 'fleshjack' which is literally the SAME exact thing but comes in a few more styles and from what the reviews state, it's easier to clean. They run between 40 and 55.