New Ideas

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Angel@Heart, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

I'm after some help, my partner and i don't see each other very often due to distances but we talk everyday nearly. But am hoping to get to see each other next week. But i want to be able to give him a surprise/shock. We are both very sexual and are open to new ideas so i'm looking for something that he would not expect me to do. Any ideas are welcome no matter what they are.

So please if anyone has anything they think should be tried then please don't be shy.

2. Mustadio

Mustadio New Member

When me and my gf hadn't seen me in like almost two months she pulled all the stops out for me. She had shaved herself. But what caught my eyes was this bodybag thingie she had on. It was like a giant bag with holes for head arms and feet. But We were so wrapped up in seeing each other we began to snuggle. Kisses began to happen, then she tied me to the bed. She began to remove the bag and underneath was a long long-sleeved lace shirt. Sexy as all hell. And she sat on my chest and began playing with her breats. "Do you like it?" she asked and she began playing with herself on my chest. I have never been soooo turned on in my life. I almost ripped thru the rope.

Before I troll on (too late). The point is the element of surprise i.e. the bodybag. I so didn't see it coming.

3. Logger

Gold Member

The theory that comes to mind, is that I wouold probably climax fairly quickly when I had not seen my lover for some time. Once I climax, I feel like eating food, or taking a nap or enjoying the reverie of the afterglow. So my suggestion would be similar to Mustadio.

Something unusual early in the foreplay sequence. I think rubbing your breasts with your hands would provide a nice sensual image, and could be prolonged for a while, without him climaxing too quick.

Men enjoy visual images. So when you get in your private area, it would be nice ot have enough light so he can see your attributes. Having sensual appeearing undergarments. Looking conservative in dress, until you get into the private area, and then have your outer clothes come off, revealing Victoria's Secret Seductive model leingerie. I like a bathrobe for a woman.

Blow jobs rarely get me off, but they are a nice part of the foreplay. I expereinced a woman who washed my crotch with a wash cloth first.

I rarely climax with the woman on top, but I really enjoy the woman on top, in the early stages of making love. Swinging your breasts across his chest maybe. Touching your niples to his chest. Swining your hair across his face. Bring a hair band, so you can put your long hair into a pony tail, so kissing is easy with you on top. Sometimes whan a woman with long hair is on top, it is sificult to kiss her, and the ends of the hair get into my eyes.

If you feel your lover becoming frustrated or impatient, then you might wish to go to the position that he feels comfortable climaxing.

You might want to be considerate of BF after he climaxes, and let him enjoy your reverie.

Blessings

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

one time a female gave me a very long bj like an hour. she didnt stop while it was limp she just kept it in her mouth. i wanted to marry her after that. try putting on a cd and and dont let his dick leave your mouth untill the cd until you hear the last song twice.

or be the agressorin the sex dont make love to him fuck him, rape him. push him around and rip his clothes off. do things like while he is laying down on his back without asking jump on his face and make him eat you out.

or bring another female into it, she does not actually have to be there, call up one of those phone sex lines while you are with him.

tie him up gag him and get five candles place them around the bed give him some head. then stop and slowly walk away and blow out a candle. then keep on doing that each time giving him more head until you reach the last candle.

buy something like one of those sex swings or something along that line.
    i believe that guys including me have a hard time believing that women want to have sex. so if you do something that makes you the agressor and him the less dominent partner that can totally turn him on espacially if you seem like the innocent type. try to be a pervert, start playing with yourself before he meets you, if you meet him in public have him smell your finger and then make him play with you. if at home answer the door playing with your self.

5. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Be wearing a strap-on when you see him next. Imagine his suprise when he reaches up your skirt. Tell him that you want to fuck him.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

woohoo hoo! ohhhhh yeah! that would deffinately do it for me, i would lose al control right there!:D
    :phat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.