[Ask a Girl] New Ideas for the GF

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by nasty, Feb 26, 2009.

1. nasty

nasty New Member

Okay ladies I am counting on all of you here. I just got my tax return back, and am looking for some good ideas for fun toys my GF and I can enjoy. We have lovecuffs, she has her toy that she is not too fond of (Hard to describe Kind of like a rabit has the rotating internals, the clit stim, and also has kind of like french tikklers {I think}) She has some lingerie. I am thinking of getting her (mostly for me) a sheer nightly, but am looking for other ideas that I can use on her, that she can enjoy herseld, or that we can both enjoy.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Check out this thread for some ideas, http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14816.

My two favourite toys are the Hitachi Magic Wand ( I have the g-whiz attachment for it, as well.) and the Eroscillator.

Both of them have been great investments, but if I were to do it again, I would buy the deluxe version of the E, as I don't use or need half of the attachments that comes with it.

3. nasty

nasty New Member

Thank you CL. That looks like a lot of fun. Also does anyone have any stores to recommend for buying lingerie from? I want something that will be nice for her, comfortable, and well yeah nice for me to look at. Not too fancy, I was thinking a sheer nighty or something else that would be soft.

4. Yoriko13

Yoriko13 New Member

nothing is sexier than gut tight corset,suspenders ,stockings and no panties on.

top it up with a pair of Pleaser's ...this is my pair :
    [​IMG]