[Male] new here...

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by fullycocked, Apr 26, 2011.

1. fullycocked

fullycocked New Member

ladies, what do u think? ;) this is my first post here!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      28.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      18.5 KB
      Views:
    #1 fullycocked, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've removed one of your photos due to the water mark for an adult dating site on it.

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

underwear is sexier

4. Flame

Flame New Member

It's a penis. I have seen so, so, so many of these photos now. What is the real reason behind posting them? Perhaps you can tell me, fullycocked.

Is it because you think we like to look at photos of male body parts and that they get us as excited as you get when you look at photos of female body parts? Or are you genuinely insecure about the shape and size of your penis and you want people to reassure you that it's ok? Are you hoping a girl will be so impressed she'll PM you and want to hook up? Or is it simply exciting to know that all these strangers are looking at you naked?

I'm not being rude; I seriously want to know the motivation behind posting these cock pics because, as I said, there are so many of them.

So to answer your question about what I think: It's an attractive penis. If you are also interested in knowing if it turns me on, then the answer is no because neither does staring at a dildo. It's a nice start to know that you can get an erection, but I need to know a lot more than that before I even start to get excited!

5. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

A long time ago I had a FWB thing with a girl I worked with. I sent her numerous cock pics via phone and she was always excited by it and turned on. It felt great to get compliments, and she would send me incredible pics of herself. The reciprocity really kept things hot. I guess as men, we want women to desire us as we do them. It's great when a girl gets turned on by your stuff...it makes you feel good. I dont take pics of myself anymore because maturity has caused me to be more in tune with the things women are genuinly turned on by...and I would feel silly taking pics of my junk now.

6. Flame

Flame New Member

Yeah if I knew the guy then the pics would do something for me because I'd be imagining other things too when I saw them. But just the photos like that when I haven't met the man don't excite me. But maybe other girls are turned on by them.

7. octavius

Gold Member

All three look slightly different.... looks a little suspicious.... especially if one had a "water mark" right on it