New here want to say hi...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by like2watch1576, Oct 7, 2017.

1. like2watch1576

like2watch1576 New Member

New to Sexual Forums but like what I see so far. I'm a straight 61 yo male married to my bi 60 yo wife. We aren't in the lifestyle anymore. But were very active in the 70's & 80's. We started when we were both 18 and had just got married. Lynn loved exposing her firm 5-8, 110 lb 34C-24-35 body and I really enjoyed watching the reactions she got. Our first experience of including someone else in our sex life was a MFM 3-some with one of my best friends and we both enjoyed it a lot. Most of our experiences were mfm 3 ways but we also started to swap with other couples ( usually where the wife was bi ). As well as some mmmf experiences and at times a small group where Lynn was the only girl. We enjoyed being watched by friends as well as strangers and found it really hot to go to adult theatres or bookstores and have strangers watch me undress Lynn and then to share her with them.

Lynn liked to order room service and answer the door in a garter belt and stockings & heel's and a see through house coat left open in the front or sometimes totally nude. And being turned on be it a guy or a girl. I'd hide so as to not make them nervous. And on a few occasions Lynn was able to seduce them and have sex as I was watching. We also would pick up strangers in bar's etc to join us for a 3-some in our room. Usually guys but a few hot girls. On occasion I would just watch or take pictures. Especially if there were several guys there giving Lynn a good workout. And a cpl of times she wanted to just watch me with a girl and then her join in. She had on 2 occasions brought girls she worked with home for me to fuck while she watched. They were a little older than us and got off on the idea of having a young guy service them. And on a few occasions Lynn surprised an older guy by stripping for them and then letting them have her. The widest age gap was when she was 19 and I brought a guy in his late 60's over. And once she seduced my much older boss and screwed his brains out.

Though we are no longer in the lifestyle we still enjoy sharing our experiences and reading about others. It's a way to re-live our sexual exploits.And enjoy positive comments or questions. Hope to be hearing from some of you and being an active member of the group.

woodster likes this.
  2. woodster

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    we are pleased to have you. welcome.

3. MrRam65

Gold Member

Welcome OP!

Iconcheers.gif