New guy here

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CosmicEye, Jun 22, 2011.

1. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Hey all. Ive been curious for a while to become involved in a sexual forum. I feel like all the ones I have been lurking into have been too scammy, so I hope I get some good info here when I need it.

Anyways, I just turned 24y/o and like any other man, I am really open to new sex right now. I just ended a 2+ year relationship because well, I just wasn't ready to settle down when she wanted to. I came into the sex game pretty late, but now here is just so much I want to do with women. Since then I have been pretty much single, but have made out a few times with this other girl that plays hard to get, and I just got another girls # last weekend so hopefully that goes somewhere fun.

So with that intro I do have a huge question to ask. It seems that EVERY time I find a new girl and she reaches down expecting a hard penis, its nowhere to be found. Like the first time I made out with the girl stated above, she wanted to see how big it was, went south, but found a soggy baby carrot lol. But Im turned on by the kissing and I feel good but just cant get it even remotely hard for some reason wtf!? This has happens every time when its the first time and its the most embarassing thing ever b/c girls blame themselves and cut me off. Whats the issue, Im not nervous. Anyone else come across this. Advise?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

Welcome!

And carrots are good. Tell them to stop trying to touch your wang

3. Kermit

Gold Member

Remind htem how good it'd feel to have it grow in their mouth

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Thats the thing I WANT her to touchy, grab, and squeeze. She wants me to give her a sexy dance and not have an orgasm for 4 days :0 Hopefully it'll be a big suprise then..

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf :)

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome Cosmic. Glad you found us to be less scammy than the rest.
    Maybe you might need to get to know a girl a little better before her introductory groping turns you on??? even if you want to be turned on, it just isn't happening. You can't force it. That unfortunately means you aren't a shallow scumbag, no matter how much you want to be a bird dog. Sorry. I guess you'll just have to wait until a smart beauty who really lights your fire comes along.

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

You know what, I think you right on alot of levels. I will also take that as a compliment :). I'm not really that dirty dog of a guy that just hunts women even tho I do wish I had some of that instinct. We have known each other ~Oct last year and have been chillin since Jan. We've admitted that we do have a small crush on each other so I would think that helps, or maybe it works against me ?? Arg, I need to figure whats causing the blockage and fast because I want her.

And thank you all for the welcome.

8. Brokethemold

Brokethemold New Member

Hate to broach the typical question, but are u taking any meds?

Anti depressants, etc.?

Having a considerable amount of stress?

There are many factors that can influence potency.

Sex is mostly in the mind.

One can have a wet dream with no physical stimulation.

Start there.

9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^ yeah.. none of the above. I have also never had a wet dream :(