New guy here from NC

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by thickone_69, Jan 15, 2011.

1. thickone_69

thickone_69 New Member

Came across the site, and it seemed very interesting to me, so I just had to join!!:) Hope to meet a lot of people here with interests similar to mine!

2. awakened

awakened New Member

Welcome. i think it a little slow here this a.m. so dont shy away !!!

3. Northside

Gold Member

This is an adult discussion site. It is not a gay hook up site. Too bad you didn't read a few posts before plastering pictures of your dong all over the place. If you had read some posts you'd have found that the women here are not turned on at all seeing these pics, and most of the men are just saying "what the hell is wrong with that guy." It's been discussed quite a bit here lately, and you're not the first to do this. It's just a bad start. I doubt you'll find many people with similar intrests to yours, if posting pictures of your dick on the internet, is all that you can contribute here! Have a nice day.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums, unfortunately I'm going to half agree with Northside up there.

New members have the idea that if they plaster their cocks all over the forum that it'll get them more attention. Well, that's not so.

In fact, most will react like Northside did, if not worse. There are countless threads (that look just like yours) with nothing but people saying "Yet another one"

We're not like other forums, hell we're NOTHING like LPSG if that's where you came from. Yeah, I see that you've already got at least one girl to fawn over your cock, and that's great, kudos to you, but the more you flash it at members, the less likely you are to get any positive reaction.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well, if you haven't given up and split yet, welcome to SF. We do have some good discussions around here, and a few members from NC.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian!

7. thickone_69

thickone_69 New Member

Im sorry to those I've offended. I should have looked around the site more to see what it was all about.. I've got nothing but negative comments and feedback about my first thread. Any advice on how to delete it?

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you would like it deleted, send me a private message and I'll go ahead and delete it.

9. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Welcome to SF

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member