new girl, new record speed

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by aminormal, May 6, 2007.

1. aminormal

aminormal New Member

This has happened on many occasions. I'll start with a girl and have a quick orgasm during the first couple times we have sex. It eventually goes away and we can spend anywhere between 30-60+ minutes having sex. I get comfortable enough so that I can last longer, which feels better for me in the long run anyway. (Emotionally and physically) BUT, whenever a new girl comes along the cycle begins again. It seems like I have control over the time I cum but then I feel like I throw new girls off by my short orgasms. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

its usualy because its the excitment of being with a new female, a new relationship ..tensions and excitment...

i used to always be like that with a girl i fancied a lot when we frst made out i would cum in moments ...after a while once i got more used to her id last a nheck of a lot longer.
    3 1/2 hours being the longest i have gone for with penatrative sex.
    but at first its moments.

3. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

well then hun if im gonna be seeing exactly how good u are then i better stay for more than just the weekend lol

4. tomtom

tomtom New Member

It is just the newness. What is great is when the woman you have been with becomes new again...then all bets are off. The rediscovery is so much better *sigh*

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with others that's normal that you cum faster due to excitment of a new partner.

6. mousse

mousse New Member

im having the exact opposite problem... when we first started it was really hard to make me go, but now its getting too easy! i liked it better the way it was before. =\

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It is i think better the other way as well....
    It all depends on just how excited i and she gets me at first, but after the first few times , i am able to last a lot longer , witin the first night i am able to last a lot better, as i am lucky enough to be able to do multiple erections.. sometimes it is unbearable though, because even when i start to get saw, i am still very sensative and get erect still....and i can stop myself as my mind takes over when im like that.