New from Canada!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by RenCom, May 1, 2009.

1. RenCom

RenCom Member

Hi!

I signed up a couple weeks ago, but I was actually procrastinating, trying not to study, haha. But now that I finished exams I decided to be more active. I forgot how I stumbled upon this forum, but I feel that I could learn more about myself and others in terms of sexuality.

I am a 22yr old heterosexual male from Canada. I am in an open relationship and I am very open sexually. I am also a closet crossdresser and even though I admitted it to my current gf, she was a bit afraid of it (that I might be gay) and I simply decided to repress it for a while. But, as many crossdressers know, it can’t really be repressed. Only 1 of my friends knows about it, and I don’t share my thoughts about it a lot… maybe that was why I found this forum :)

I can’t really post on the ads now, and I don’t think posting here would be appropriate, so I’ll keep that when I’ll have 20 posts. I am open to chat about anything; I’d really like to share my cross-dressing fantasies, that way I can relieve some pressure about it… and not to offend anyone, I’d prefer with women who are interested in this phenomenon, simply because I am more comfortable around women when talking about my feelings and stuff.

If you’d like to know more, you can pm me or leave a comment here, I hope I’ll enjoy my stay here!

RenCom

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Were being overrun by snowbirds! Welcome to SF. One of our most esteemed members is a crossdresser, though he hasn't been around much lately. Come to think of it, he's Canadian too.

3. RenCom

RenCom Member

What a coincidence! lol

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

[PIE]Welcome to :sf[/PIE]

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf! As someone that's been through a similar situation, please feel free to contact me anytime if you want to talk. It appears you and I have a lot in common! :eek:

I'm still here. :) I haven't had a lot to say, so I haven't been posting much. But I still log in and read through the threads as often as I can, usually 3-4 times a week. :)