new feeling

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minxy2, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

reet guys n gals, me and my b/f have always used condoms as a contreceptive and now i have just had the injection (thingymajjigar the wat u mcallit)and we are going to have sex without a condom for teh first time, will it feel different for him i.e nicer or like worse and what bout me will it feel any different, some ppl i have asked said that it feels so much better for the guy but id like to run that by use lot first xx thanx again peeps

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, Minxy! If you have never felt a naked cock inside you, you are in for a real treat. First of all, it is very hot, and the skin feels so good touching naturally. It seems to retain your natural juices, without drying up, like on a rubber. It has been years since we used condoms, and if for some reason he wants to cum inside my pussy, and he puts on a condom --- :down - the sensation is lessened dramatically.
    boy they've come a long way since I used birth control. We had condoms (really thick ones, too), and the pill, and an IUD.
    I am sure you'll be pleasantly surprised - and your b/f will probably have a hard time holding off his orgasm for a while. From what hubby says, there is just no comparison!! HAVE FUN!!

3. Thorn

Gold Member

And for a guy's opinion >>>> The difference is just as dramatic as what Rose said about the feelings, etc. When we used to use condoms sometimes we would start off without one on me and then stop and put one on before my org. (I would let her put it on cuz it was kind of a turn on and sexy to see and feel it going on.) It would then take a few minutes of intercourse to get most of the sinsations and feeling that I had when it was condomless. b/f will love the "new way" I'm sure. :hump And you better let us know how it went minyz2! :lol

4. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

just tried it then and omfg lol it was amazing i mean sumtimes b4 i used to just tease his cock alittle by running mi clit over it while it was wet but then id put a condom on for him one coz i love to do it and two coz he doesnt really no how to himsef yet he has tried but failed that was ages ago well anyway it was so amazing i loved every minite of it at first it was abit hard to get in coz i want wet enough but after alittle more forplay it slide in omg so amazing and that feeling heheheh he had the most amazing orgasm too aparentyy lol i was very very close to it and he just cudnt helpo himself this time lol heheh thanx guys, anf another great thing, afterwards instead of him having to get up to take teh condom off we just lay they totally shatterd and happy was teh best feeling ever
    anything els i shud no xx

5. Thorn

Gold Member

No. You both get an A+ and graduate with honors!! ;)

6. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

aww thanx sweety heheheh*skips around* xxxx you no summut this place is great for me and mi b/f to find out stuff coz it is informal in teh way ppl can reply but has a very formal informative structure ....if that makes sense lol well its all kool no that we can go without the condom were else can we experiment having sex lol xx;)

7. Rose

Gold Member

It makes perfect sense, Minxy!
    Where else to experiment? hmmmm- you'll have to determine that one! LOL
    But if you have questions once you decide - you know where to come! ;)

8. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

reet now then we have had sex a few times without a condom now and there is always one ting that is teh same, we find it alot harder for him to enter me so i was wondering if anybody knows oof any good forms of lubrication, i know that i have to be alot wetter than normal but what else can we do to make it easier for him and me to enjoy this hehehe mwah xx lovs yas all lol

9. Rose

Gold Member

the old faithful KY....
    But they have flavored lubes. YUMMY
    actually, KY isn't bad tasting. It's kind of sweet.
    The internet has a bunch of sites where you can purchase these lubes.
    LOL - I think there are some that glow in the dark... for what it's worth. haha

10. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

but i ahve herd that ky can be rather sticky afterwards ohh i dunno anything else oh and were could i get that ky in normal shops ne clues x

11. Rose

Gold Member

I guess it can be sticky. We don't use it much.
    Best thing really is foreplay. Natural juice is the best (IMHO)
    Yeah - KY is at the grocerys store, drug store.
    LOL - I think they have it under lock & key - like in the same cabinet as the condoms.
    I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY THEY MADE THAT STUF SO STINKING HARD TO PURCHASE!!! GRRRR

12. Thorn

Gold Member

I remember one night we went to the grocery store late at night and all we purchased was a bottle of wine and a tube of KY jelly. lol I was embarrassed. :uhh: I might as well have worn a tee shirt that said, "We're going to go drink & screw." :lol

13. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

lol heheheh yer bit obviuose aint it lol xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.