New dildo

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by oldkinky, May 16, 2009.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night was fantastic. We both started talking about how horny we were when we went into the bedroom. We both undressed as I started our DVD player as I got out our sex DVD'S. My dick was already rock hard. My wife went in to shower as I put our toys and lube on the bed. We had just recently received a new dildo(Vibrating Mistress) and were looking forward to using it. My wife called me to watch her trim and shave her pussy. I told her how beautiful her pussy was as she stoked her clitoris. She was dripping wet and I was oozing precum.

She went into the bedroom to select a DVD as I shaved. I shaved my dick rather close. It is much easier to shave when it is hard. In order to prepare for some clean prostate massage or strap on sex I used a Fleet Enema to clean myself out. I showered and went into the bedroom where my wife was watching a DP movie. There were four guys doing all sorts of sex activities and swapping with each other. The gal was doing DP while she gave one guy a blowjob. The other guy was masturbating. My wife was masturbating with her fingers which were dripping wet. We talked about what they were doing-my wife loves to see multiple dicks. Then she was about to cum when she motioned for me to go down on her and she had a wild orgasm. I love her juices-so sweet. She wanted deep kisses sharing her juices with her. We lay in the bed next to each other as she picked up our new dildo(Vibrating Mistress). She immediately began masturbating with it as I licked her clitoris. It is so erotic to see the dildo go in and out of her pussy. In a few minutes she was cumming.

She said "Put your big dick in me". I did and after a couple of minutes she said 'T want to fuck you in the ass". I withdrew my dick and she attached our new dildo to our Bend Over Beginner harness. Putting on the harness it is so erotic to see her wearing the harness. She rubbed lube on the dildo and talked about her dick. I lay on my back as she slowly inserted the dildo in me. It felt so good!! The silicone Vibrating Mistress is so easy to insert. She coated my dick with lube and gave me a handjob. In a few minutes I was cumming loads. She licked the cum off of my dick and shared it with me. Then off to sleep.