New D:

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Saiko, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Saiko

Saiko New Member

I'm pretty young, 18 going on 19, I am in a relationship but we're waiting until marriage so and she kinda doesn't want to do anything so I am kinda sexually frustrated. So looking for a female who'd like to mess around but not get serious or anything :3

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

:whoaWait,
    For what?
    Marriage = boredom but that is only my viewpoint ok?
    Nah, don't look elsewhere, communicate with your woman and see where it leads.
    Looking elsewhere will only make you more frustrated.:sf

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

When values collide that usually doesn't bode well for any relationship. She wants to wait until marriage and you obviously don't. Now you're thinking of cheating on her just for the sake of getting laid. My advice to you is to have a serious discussion (as lbushwalker mentioned above) before you do anything you'll regret later. Relationships are all about compromise. If neither of you is willing to compromise then you should consider breaking up. Then she could find someone that he truly is willing to wait and who loves her so much that he would never consider cheating on her, and you could find a someone who is more suitable to you needs, i.e.: someone who puts out.

#3 Puss_in_boots, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2009