new collar

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by redics_girl, Jan 28, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

looking for a new slut collar to wear for my master and stumbled upon collarfactory.com
    has anyone used them before? I really like the idea of designing my own set, and the prices actually seem pretty reasonable

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

will you be collared full time or just in private?

Just wondering.

I'm working on having an upper arm cuff designed and built for the wife right now as in our public/professional life we really can't get away with a traditional neck collar being worn all the time.

3. redics_girl

privately. we are doing more of the dom/sub activities, but i am not a public person, and he knows that, so everything we do will just be for us. he likes to tell me we're going to take it public, but its more for a turn on than anything else. we also don't do it all the time. some nights, its just us, others, i'm his slut and he's my master. tonight is supposed to be one of those nights though, and I'm already wet just thinking about it. too bad he doesn't get home for another hour and a half

4. Anotherday

Gold Member

we're private as well, and not 24/7.

Outside of our play/interactions the wife is definitely an alpha female; strong career, handles herself, real go getter. Her submission to me is a release for her to just let everything go and loose control mentally and physically. As I also have a hectic career I do enjoy submitting from time to time to when I ask for it. We consider ourselves as general kinksters in a "switch" relationship with me being the primary top. Not true Dom/Sub.

Probably "fluffy" in eyes of most practitioners.

The cuff I'm getting is something we feel that can be worn in public without a lot of notice or questions, what it means is between she and I. She's not a slave, but she is mine.

5. redics_girl

i like that

6. losixxx

losixxx Member

I also agree with and like that also I also feel the same my sub is mine and she is not to be shared...and she wear a ankle braclet that has selected colors witch is her colar

7. redics_girl

i kinda like this idea

8. RideNaked2

Gold Member

There are collared subs/slaves in our kink community that wear other things that symbolize a collar. Such as an anklet (stated above), a simple necklace, stuff like that. Even earrings. Can be just about anything that the two of you choose. I have a dog collar for Mr. RN that he wears sometimes when we play or are at events.

Good luck!

9. redics_girl

i'm really liking the anklet idea. redic wanted to do a cuff bracelet, but i can't wear that at work, and i already have a necklace i wear almost every day, so i'm really leaning towards the anklet. just have to decide on what kind.... our anniversary is next week, so maybe a surprise?

10. losixxx

losixxx Member

I am going to sujest this cause this what we had done. I would look for two. One for work and daily life. The other for going out on date night and things of that nature. Select somthing that can go with your personality, clothing, favorite color make it so that it blends in with you.

On the one I would not spend a whole lot of money. I make would make it to where it is easily replaced quick and fast. We like the outdoors and such so if we are out hiking and its caught on a limb rock etc. breaks no biggie.

On the other it can be for special occasions only you and him may know such as the anniversary night. So there isnt realy a big risk that it may break.