New Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by redhotlobster, May 4, 2013.

1. Just had sex for the first time last night with my new boyfriend. Got a few issues. He's great, but you'll see.

1. He's the biggest I've ever had and I have a short pussy. He's like 8 and I love being on top. Last night he kept bottoming out and it hurt to be on top and go hard. ):

2. I'm really tight and I could barely feel him. He's about average around. I was really wet being the first time, so that might be why.

3. We had sex for like 45 minutes and he still didn't get off. He said that it's really hard for him to get off. And no, he doesn't really masturbate for that reason.

4. All I could think was my last boyfriend was the best I've ever had and my new one doesn't even compare. I woke up with the urge to get off which only happens if I'm not sexually satisfied.

So he's a great guy and I really like him. He's sweet, caring, kind, funny. But I don't want to lie to him. The sex really was great, don't get me wrong. But it feels like we don't match sexually. ): HELP!!!!

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Give it time; it was only the first one so how can that compare to your previous cumulatives?

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Like bushy said, give it time . Some folks fit perfectly and some don't. But that doesn't mean you can't have fantastic sex. I have had both, ( good and bad fit) ...

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

The first time you have sex with a new partner is rarely award winning. Even on the rare occasion that first time sex with someone new is awesome, it usually gets better. Communication is the key.

xx

5. Meee

Gold Member

Apparently I got you wrong, because everything else you said in your post makes it sound not great at all. How about if you post a second list with the things that were great about it. Then maybe we can get a better idea of the situation.

6. HStein

HStein Member

Wow, snippy much? (Although I agree)

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

There's really nothing snippy about what she said. Rather then judging members responses, please make your own opinions. :D

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Meee analyses carefully all pertaining facts around the topic before making comment.
    When she notes contradictions she seeks more info is all ;)

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

Dump him now!

Just kidding, if everything else is equal and you do really like him then just relax and find what does work for the both of you. There is a world of things sexually to try together before deciding you just aren't compatible. With comfort and trust built between you things should become more natural and satisfying.

10. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

hey- good to see you.

11. biker061

Gold Member

always good to give it a second go-round. you both may be more relaxed next time and ready to make things work out better?

12. Meee

Gold Member

You've been back to the site since you got these replies, but you didn't follow up, so I'm guessing you've already started to get over the concerns you had after that one slightly awkward time with a new guy. The problems probably don't seem as big now as they did right afterward when you felt the need to call for help (in all caps, as people tend to do on the web). So I'll just reply to some of your comments, in case somebody else is concerned about the same sorts of things:

1. When you're on top, lean forward. That way, you won't be slamming down on him with most of your weight and possibly having him hit too deep and too hard. Instead, you'll be sliding back on him and you'll have more control.

2. Having him come in at sharper angles will help you feel him rubbing inside. It can make a big difference.

3. Fatigue, stress, medications--there are lots of possible causes. For the time being, have a relaxed time with him and set aside any goals. Have some time for intimacy, even if it doesn't consistently lead to a big finish.

4. Masturbation is a pleasure in itself--it doesn't have to be a bad sign about anything. Each sexual relationship is unique. Matching sexually takes time. Give your sexual relationship with this great guy time to grow as you learn more about each other.

#12 Meee, May 6, 2013
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
  13. travelguy

travelguy New Member

I wouldn't give up after one time. it takes time to get to know each other rhythms

14. HStein

HStein Member

Problem with faceless online communication: playful half-jokes get lost.

How about: in my opinion, your comment sounds a little snippy.

(Now read the first line of this post again)

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

You are right SH, some of my own tongue in cheek comments have gone the same way so I use :) and :bow a lot.

16. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I actually agree with Meee and she has a good point. If this is your first time with your new boyfriend you should give it time instead of posting what he can't do.

Why not try different positions. Have you tried anal?