New and curious

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bcjake1989, Apr 15, 2013.

1. bcjake1989

bcjake1989 New Member

Hey guys/girls,

I am brand new to the forum and excited to see what it is all about. I am a bi curious 20 something male. I do have a gf but decided not to make a joint account for now. She is still shy to the whole idea but has encouraged me to try it out. Hopefully she will come around with time.

One thing I would like more feed back on, from both men and women, is the size and overall attraction of my penis (of course I worry about it, typical guy).

I have never been told that it is too small but my gf has thrown out hints that it isn't the biggest. She says she loves it though, and I have never had a problem satisfying a woman. If anyone would be interested at giving me some feedback about it, let me know and I will post a few pics. Thanks!

2. Bunnyx

Gold Member

Hello and welcome :)

And I will say this... size is NOT everything. Sure, there is a point where it is just too small, in my opinion, but it's all about how you use it. Bigger is not always better.

3. itsfreddo

itsfreddo Member

well i know i dont have a big dick but like you i dont think i have ever had a problem makin a girl orgasm thats not to say some girls would of liked it if my cock was bigger but if you can make her cum with it there happy with it doesnt all come down to size with most girl & maybe some girls pussy's are just to big as well lol:D

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Enough said really.......ask any woman and they'll all tell you.....
    Its not the size of the cock......itsthe guy behind it and how he uses it that's important.....;)

Welcome to SF......:welcome