New and blue :(

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TK12, Apr 14, 2016.

1. TK12

TK12 New Member

hello all.
    I found this site searching for some sort of peace of mind about my husband's sexual "kink"
    He loves to take it up the ass. Fingers, fist, dildos, huge dildos, ENORMOUS dildos, etc.
    He likes me to watch him fuck himself with these dildos now and then, but he really just loves doing it as often as he can. Any time I'm not home, that's what he wants to be doing. He likes to fuck his dildos more than have sex with his own wife, he certainly does them more than he does me. And the sounds that come out of his mouth when he's fucking the dildo are intense and he definitely never makes those sounds while fucking me. His fantasy, and something we have had serious conversations about actually following thru with, is to have another man fuck him.
    So...I'm trying hard not to let this affect me but of course it is. It is a turn on to see him get so aroused and into it when he does it with me watching but it's completely turned into him only wanting to do that for the last several months. I don't think he's gay, but I would definitely bet that if he were fucked by another man that he would love it and want that more and more. So he's maybe bi? Not that I'm judging or whatever, I just hate that he's so into anal and not into his wife anymore. What do I do? Just suck it up? Play along? Ugh I hate this shit

2. afunk13

Gold Member

Talk to him about your feelings.

3. TK12

TK12 New Member

I have before and he gets upset and thinks I want to stifle his 'kink' fun, then he will not do it for a week or two, but then gets back into it. Basically makes me feel like I have the problem bc I'm missing his affections

4. Candela

Verified Gold Member

.In.this.case,What.is.good.for.the.gander.may.be.good.for.the.goose...This.man.certainly.enjoys.what.he.is.doing,I'm.with.funk..Talk.to.me

5. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Just a quick thought, I'm on my way out the door.......

Have you guys ever talked about you wearing a Strap-On to fuck his ass for him? I do that for my husband, and he is not Bi. He just enjoys it, and I enjoy doing it for him. Would you consider it if he would like you to use a Strap-On?

Btw, Welcome to SF :)

Love2BKinky, TK12 and maddog8s like this.
  6. TK12

TK12 New Member

We have talked about that before, and I'm not opposed to the idea. It doesn't bother me that he likes it up the ass, just that he likes it SO much that's all he wants to do. And that he wants to try being with another man. :/ im having a hard time with it.
    And thanks for the welcome :)

Love2BKinky likes this.
  7. maddog8s

Gold Member

Welcome to sf. I'm new here but most people here are very helpful. Usually give good honest answers. I personally like pegging and anything anal. Butt I still need my women as often as possible. I get really obsess with new sexual experiences but not so much I don't want and need my woman so I really have no idea why your husband wouldn't be interested in you. Sorry no good answer but good luck. I'm sure someone here can help you.

TK12 and loves2ride like this.
  8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Well but he's not satisfying you sexual. It's seems all he's thinking about is himself.
    I think you need to talk with him more about finding a balance.

Oh and Welcum!

9. NJBimm

Gold Member

You definitely shouldn't think the problem is you. You have some good advice that's been given here and at least you are able to talk to him about it even if he does react angrily. Keep the lines of communication open and continue stressing how much you want him to please you. Hope you guys eventually find the balance in your relationship you are looking for. Your husband will hopefully realize what he has in you. Most wives would not be so understanding with that kind of fetish.

TK12 likes this.
  10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

11. TK12

TK12 New Member

Thank you. Maybe he is just so wrapped up in it and will come back around to me sooner than later, but idk. Thanks for the welcome :)

12. TK12

TK12 New Member

Seems that way for sure. I will have to find the right time/mood to catch him in to talk about this so he doesn't blow up:/
    Thanks again!

13. TK12

TK12 New Member

Thank you! Hoping it works out for the best and doesn't become something that only comes between us instead of something to enjoy 'together'.

14. TK12

TK12 New Member

Thanks!

15. Barent

Verified Gold Member

You've been very tolerant and understanding. If he did have sex with a guy, the chances are, it would be strictly physical and not threatening to your relationship. If you give him some freedom, he may not even go through with it. You might want to tell him that you don't want to be there or know the details, should he decide to carry out his fantasy. Just tell him to be careful, there's risks to everything, but that you trust him and want him to be happy. He may change his mind faced with the very real possibility of engaging with another man, but if not it might improve things between you, anyway. Good luck.

TK12 likes this.
  16. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

welcome have fun here

17. G987

Gold Member

Welcome and I hope that things work out for you.

TK12 likes this.
  18. pb_j

Gold Member

So far you seem like a very understanding wife to me. Like most have said above I believe you should just tell him how you feel. That you don't mind if he does anal play but calm down on the frequency and show you some attention. Maybe the strapon is a good idea, and you could use it as sort of a reward system for him if he takes care if your needs first you will take care of his.

19. TK12

TK12 New Member

Thank you for the advice

20. TK12

TK12 New Member

Thank you!

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.