Nervous!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by philipj, Mar 22, 2012.

1. philipj

philipj New Member

Our next door neighbour lives on her own, and last night my wife went round for a couple of drinks with her, came back later slightly the worst for wear and proceeded to tell me our neighbour told her how much she would like to have me fuck her.

To my surprise she asked if I was interested. Of course I'm interested she has a cracking body I said but are you sure this is not the vodka talking, my wife said no it wasn't and she quite fancied a 3some.

Anyway we talked about whether we should but decided to see how we felt this morning.

The upshot is, friend is coming round in a couple of hours.

I'm quite nervous, as though my wife and I have a great sex life we have never done anything like this before in 22 years of marriage. Must admit the thought of my wife and neighbor together is really getting me hard.

Anyway wish me luck and I'll let you know how i goes.

#1 philipj, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

sounds fun but definately not something i would rush into if you havent discussed this kind of thing with your wife before now....not something i would do on a whim....but thats just me...

having said that,...... i'm looking forward to hearing how it turned out..:D

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Please try to refrain from using real names while on the forum of those you know.

4. yuyo

yuyo New Member

Subscribed!

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You read my notes, thinking the same.
    I would take a bit more time. Thing may be awesome or become awkward at some point, and also be very careful never to play with another woman without your wife around or all things agreed upfront, and beware the trap of the new and exciting where your relationship could take an undue bad hit. Keep the big head fully turned on in what you do.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

yeah, i just know that we've been talking about that sort of situation for a long time and we still havent done it...mostly because you cant undo whats been done....still sorting thru the advice of those that have done it,...(and survived it..)....we're still thinking that a soft swap may be all for us....i dont wanna fuck anyone and my gf doesnt want me to either...so thats where we are at this point....sorry OP. enuf about me....

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Okay it's been 14 hours, they must be exhausted from all the action we're going to hear about in the morning. I hope Philipj's nerves settled down and it all went well.

8. Isabella8688

Isabella8688 New Member

Thanks you for the post.