Neighbors

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Dog_E_Ryder, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

As I walked around the yard of the house as the realtor pointed out features and improvements of the property, I caught you looking in my direction from across the street. I smiled and waved to you as you smiled and half waved and turned around to walk back torward your house. Damn she was hot! That sexxxy curvy figure in that tight sundress. That smile was to kill for. I bit my lip and damn near drew blood thinking about that.

The realtor shot me a deal on the house since it had been foreclosed upon and had been setting vacant for sometime. I was buying the house with intentions of flipping it. I do all my own improvements plumbing, electric and interior and exterior carpentry. I was from down south and had recently purchased another foreclosure the next little town over , so was moving up here to ready the homes for winter in hopes of flipping them shortly. I had decided to stay in the house where that sexxxy girl was going to be my neighbor.

The day after closing I pulled up in my truck with my tools and a rent a center truck delivered me some furniture to get by on while I got my repairs done on the house. As I grabbed all my groceries and was walking torward the door, you walked over and asked if you could help me.

"Sure sweetheart, can you get the door for me?" I said as I stole a long look at those incredibale sexxxy boobs of yours and that sexxxy body of yours in those tight jeans and tight top.

" Here you go hand me one of those bags" you said with a slight giggle and big smile as you was quite aware how mesmerized I was with you.

You opened the door and we walked and set the groceries on the counter. I thanked you and introduced myself and you responding your name was Kim. I caught your eyes roaming as welI checking me out as you looked up embarrassed as you realized I had busted you. I smiled and offered you a cold beer which you accepted as we sat down and had a little small talk you telling me you was mostly a stay at home mom, but worked a part time job to help with the bills, with me telling you of my plans of fixing the place and re-selling the place. You was on your third beer by then,so our conversation was beginning to loosen up somewhat, and expressed disappointment that I wasn't going to be your full time neighbor.

" Hmmmm...it might be a while before I get the place sold, so I'm sure we could get to become real close neighbors." I said as I leaned into you a little closer feeling a instant chemistry definately rising in both of us. Your breathing was getting heavier and a definate feeling of growth in my shorts as I smelled the sweet sexxxy perfume and your sensual smell, I went ahead and begin to kiss you deeply looking into your eyes as your breathing become much deeper and my cock was growing much harder. You pull away from me and smile.

" My husband will be home anytime and kids will be home from school, I have to go sorry hun" as you looked down at the huge erection in my shorts and begin to feel and stoke it back and forth. I had that dying look on my face and you apoliziged again.

" Oh hun I'm sorry, but Hubby works late tomorrow night and the kids are off to some friends house, maybe I can come by for another beer or two with you?" you said with a little devilish smile.

" Sexxxy you are welcome here anytime, I will be waiting right over here for you", I said smiling as my balls were aching with a horrible case of blue balls.

You kissed me again as you got up and walked out the door as I observed that cute sexxxy little ass of yours as you walked out the door.

The next day I was out on the ladder painting the trim on the house. The temp had warmed up considerably despite it was a early fall day and I had since pulled my shirt off. As I was painting I heard someone yell up the ladder at me.

"Hey You!" you called from down at the bottom of my ladder. I looked down and you was holding a couple of beers, so I begin to make my way down the ladder and we walked over to the patio table and sit and opened our beers. I drank mine down pretty quick as you more less sipped on yours. You was wearing another tight sundress and I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. You was eyeing me up as well and I would tease you a little flexing inconspiculously.

" Hey its getting hot out here, lets go inside for a few and grab another beer." I said as I helped you up and we walked torward the door. As we got inside we sat on my little sleeper couch as I went in the kitchen and pulled a couple more beers out of the fridge and brought them back and sit down beside you.

" So the hubby is working late tonight eh? " I asked as my roaming eyes took in your gorgeous breast as I took a sip of my beer.

" yes...he wont be in till midinite and kids are over at their friends so its just me alone at home tonight." she said as she smiled that little devilish smile.

" I think I will take a quick shower. I got pretty sweaty out there painting while ago, don't leave that couch I'll be right back" I said as I stood and made myself to the bathroom.

The shower in the bathroom was a nice surprise when he had bought the house. It was one of those expensive spa showerers with the steam and multi heads. So when he walked in he turned the shower on and steam become to radiate in the room at once. As he dropped his shorts and looked in the mirror he had one hell of a hard on already this girl was driving him crazy. Then he noticed she was standing in the doorway watching him look at himself in the mirror.

" Anything you interested in doll?" he said as she made her way torwards him and without a word got down on her knees and looked up to him with those gorgeous green eyes and took both hands and wrapped her hands around his fat cock and began to stroke him slowly and run her tongue up and down the shaft. She knew how to suck a cock too, the way she would flick that sexxxy tongue under the head of his cock and then put it in her mouth and look up at him as she took him in far as she could and stroke it back and forth. He was moaning loudly already. Then she she would back off it and lick the pre-cum off the tip and moan herself telling how much she enjoyed the taste.

" God this is so good! I havent had a man in 5 years, my husband is such an ass we never have sex I refuse to sleep with him, your cock is so good. It;'s so thick I want it in me me so bad!" she said as she continued to stroke my cock.
    I took her by the hand as I pulled her up and begin to slip off the dress she was in as I kissed down her neck. Her heavy breathing was driving me wild smelling her sex as I took my hands and stroked up and down her body as we embraced. The room was filling with steam from the shower as I opened the door and pulled her into it with me. We continued to kiss passionately as she took my hard cock and frantically tried to find her herself and started slide the swollen throbbing head into to her smooth shaved pussy,. She was super tight as I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me as I pushed her up against the back of the stall and begin to thrust hard as I penetrated her as she let out a little scream. As the warm steamy shower pelted our faces and back we begin to have a steady motion as I thrust all the way into her with each time a little grunt and ever so often she would shudder with another orgasm. Our labored breathing echoed throughout the shower as we fucked. I then unwrapped her legs from around me and turned her around as she let me enter her from the back as she held onto the safty rails of the shower and begin to pound that waiting pussy from behid as she moaned loudly and cumming multable times on my cock as I felt the muscles deep inside her pussy constrict my cock. I finally couldn't take it any longer as my balls begin to ache and wanted to explode up into her.

"Oh fuck doll I gonna cum hard!!" I moaned to her from behind as I pounded her even harder.

" Oh fuckkkk cum in me babe! " she moaned back at me as I could feel my cock getting ready to explode into her as I began to cum deep inside of her as she begin to cum and contract at the same time what seemed like eternity she drained every drop from me. as we stayed in that position as I kissed the back of her neck as she turned around to me kiss me back we heard her phone ringing, she pulled loose from me as my cum dripped down her leg and answered her phone.

"Oh fuck my husband is on his way home, I got to get out of here and get home." she said as she hurriedly pulled her dress back on with out even drying off and rushed out the door.

I watched out the door as she rushed across the street and opened the house door and less than a minute her husband was pulling in the drive. I was concerned for her, but she text me a half an hour later and said all was cool. She did say some evidence had dripped down her leg when she was in the living room talking to him, but was able to cover it up. That was one hell of a good time, something tells me I'm going to be a long time working on this house. It might take me a couple years to get this one flipped. :p

tumblr_n97zavzkaJ1thn5l7o1_500.gif

#1 Dog_E_Ryder, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    danrb007, HotForHoney and Sweetlysad like this.
  2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Very hot and steamy :)

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  3. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Thanks sexxxy. Glad you enjoy it. Cum over and enjoy the shower anytime. ;) :D

Sweetlysad likes this.
  4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Mmmm sounds wonderful :)

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.